Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pick your junk up!

Pick your junk up!

Iv been slowly easing my two boys in to the outdoors more and more. Got the OK from the lady to pick up a little .22 the other day, finally got the time to go try it today.Mother of god people are pigs, I wish I had more/bigger bags but my 7 year old helped grab what we could. It looks like people just clean out their garage before going shooting and treat it like a dump run....we will definitely go much farther next time to try avoiding this.

anyhow, other than the mess it was a great day-it was my oldest first time with a 22 and he did amazingly well. The 2.5 year old was jealous and demanded to “help” me fire a couple as well lol

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pick your junk up!

Last edited by Wentrot; 01-20-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Awesome buddy. The young guns look like they're right at home!

Yeah.. fuggin dumpers I just hate that shit. I've cleaned out a few places some but it seems endless. There seems to be a direct correlation with cheap Canadian Tire shot gun shells and idiots that leave all the hulls and a big mess in their wake. Fuggers. But like you say only the close in spots near pavement. At least they're not in to going far.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Awesome buddy. The young guns look like they're right at home!

Yeah.. fuggin dumpers I just hate that shit. I've cleaned out a few places some but it seems endless. There seems to be a direct correlation with cheap Canadian Tire shot gun shells and idiots that leave all the hulls and a big mess in their wake. Fuggers. But like you say only the close in spots near pavement. At least they're not in to going far.

They sure were! Trouble is just getting to this point meant a lot of “are we there yet?” Echoing from the backseat haha baby steps I guess, baby steps!

Ran across a pile of empty hulls on the center fire range at the Hartmann rd PG range the other day. Yes, I cleaned them up. Almost posted a nastygram, I think they were busy there when I was on the rimfire range the day before. Great job getting the kids out to shoot. My 6 yr old is chomping at the bit to hit the range.

Thank you, brings back earlier times with my kids learning to shoot. They are know in their fourty's and avid hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    They sure were! Trouble is just getting to this point meant a lot of “are we there yet?” Echoing from the backseat haha baby steps I guess, baby steps!
    Hey its all good by not going so far and running in to other's mess you planted a seed with the boys that garbage don't belong in the woods, and the cool thing to do is pick it up if you see it! Well done man. Nice pics
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

My son got his first 22 when he was 4. Helping him develop into a solid hunter is one of my greatest accomplishments. Helping him pack for his first sheep hunt, without me, almost brought a tear to the eye! And yes, some people have no respect for our land.

Great on you for taking you kids shooting
    Better yet thanks for showing them respect to our environment.

I very much look forward to shooting 22s with little ones, percolator coffee and a hot dog over a small fire. Simcity at its best

Thumbs up Re: Pick your junk up!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Hey its all good by not going so far and running in to other's mess you planted a seed with the boys that garbage don't belong in the woods, and the cool thing to do is pick it up if you see it! Well done man. Nice pics
    Times 1,000!!!

Great Work Went One!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me