Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Fishing Bridge lake wy24

Re: Ice Fishing Bridge lake wy24

Fingers crossed there is safe is by Friday afternoon, still planning to head up for the eeekend.. will hit little lakes if forced to.. any suggestions for burbot or white fish if the big water isn’t good to go?

Would recommend no one waste their time for a couple weeks at least. Drove 400km one way for nothing.
    just got here this morning intended to leave Monday night but we are packing back up and heading back home today.

no good ice, and you can’t access any of the smaller lakes since a bunch of pricks buy up all the land surrounding lakes and block it all off (y). Thought I got away from this shitty practice when I left Ontario but it obviously happens here as well, you shouldn’t be able to block access to public bodies of water. Period.

Hey Ryo. Did you get to Bridge? You say there is no good ice on Bridge what do you mean? It's not iced up or its just slushy? Any guys out on Bridge fishing despite the bad ice? I know guys are ice fishing Sheridan. Too bad, that's a long way to go.