Howdy gang.

I love Ice fishing, its exhilarating. I am planning to head to bridge lake on hwy 24 in the near future and have all the gear I need for kokanee, lakers and burbot and bows. Ive been there before and couldnt locate many fish although we did see a massive laker down deep. I am just wondering where to start looking depth wise, Im not asking for your honey holes just what depths to find each species on bridge as Ive fished for them all before elsewhere. I plan to do at least one two day/overnight on the lake once I find a good area nd day trips before that. Im walking on the ice but willing to walk a great distance for the big fishes rumoured to live in the depths, If you have any tips for bridge Id love to hear them, if you would recommend a different lake Im all ears, you can PM me and I wont tell facebook I swear, Im happy to share any knowledge of the fruitloops area lakes summer or winter.

Hope your guns are still getting loved, your lines are tight and the new year is treating you well.