Thread: Table river

Hybrid View

Table river

Fished there for bulls quite a few times, never had much luck, anybody fish in the table before That would be will to give me some tips?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Table river

If you are talking about the Table that drains into the Parsnip not sure what was in there for fish but you could see them schooled up in October when I was there 20 years ago . Not sure how far you can get up the Table now ?
    Arctic Lake

They're building a new bridge up there, I geuss they're gonna pull more logs out of there. I usually go to the table for bull trout and grayling, but too many people take adavntage of bull trout and their aggressive behaviour, so they end up fishing out the river fast. People also like using big, barbed hooks which makes releasing harder and leads to more fish casualties. The fish are very slow growing and sensitive. Numbers for bulls are getting lower in that river system, I have talked to a biologist from unbc.

I am pretty sure all streams and rivers in B.C. are single barbless hooks

Thats excactly what frusturates me though. Ive seen the logging camp fisherman leave spoons with barbed hooks over the place. There's actually alot of people who still use barbed hooks

Why can't folks just follow the rules ! I realize mistakes happen ,hell I've made my share, but willfully doing so, just don't get it .Maybe greed .
    Arctic Lake