Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Aren’t you supposed to be a moderator? Take the high road.

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

I sure appreciate all your efforts and self sacrifice for the benefit of all of us.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post

Sorry, I’m not going to remain silent when someone threatens me. I wouldn’t ask you to keep quiet about it either.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Sadly threads like this that devolve into mud slinging make it easier for hunters to spend their online entertainment time elsewhere.
    Not pointing fingers as I am as guilty as anybody for being drawn into the drama of pointing out another persons supposed stupidity, incompetence, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Sorry, I’m not going to remain silent when someone threatens me. I wouldn’t ask you to keep quiet about it either.
    m

I get it. But if you let yourself get dragged into the mud over an online threat.... you’re smarter than that. Your spelling and grammar is even pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    First lets get this straight, I am NOT taking sides here just relating my experience. Last year I inquired as to the distribution of funds and method of determination how the funds would be allocated. I got no reply, I decided to donate something anyway. After the EMT was accepted I again requested the information I had previously asked for. Again nothing. I am not against what PG66 is doing, getting rid of wolves is a good thing, but I personally won't be donating anything until The foundation is duly registered as an actual society under the societies act and is accountable for the money they receive. I am not suggesting wrong doing on PG66's part or what others should or shouldn't do this is just my point of view.
    I'm a huge fan of proguides initiative. But I'm with you on the donation front for this year. I know some people did receive pics but me and a buddy both donated, and not a chump change amount either and not only to PG but other trappers as well and neither of us did receive pics.

Maybe he could make the wolf hunting portion of his app free for those with time that are inclined to go and don't have a clue where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post

mod·er·a·tor
    /ˈmädəˌrādər/
    noun
    noun: moderator; plural noun: moderators

an independent professional or neutral individual that acts as an arbitrator or mediator.

I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    mod·er·a·tor
    /ˈmädəˌrādər/
    noun

an independent professional or neutral individual that acts as an arbitrator or mediator.
    words to live by.......remember them!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Thanks, if I am ever a moderator anywhere I certainly will.
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    mod·er·a·tor
    /ˈmädəˌrādər/
    noun

I’m actually an Administrator, not a moderator. And not neutral when I am threatened. Carry on now...
    Last edited by Gateholio; 01-20-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!