Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Wow did this thread ever go south in a hurry, can't figure out why with the good intentions that I am sure Matt had when starting it. I too donated money to Steve and also Trapman on this site, i haven't received any pics nor do i care if i do or do not get them. I trust that the money was well spent and also thank those involved for their time and effort. Maybe one day we can all be as righteous and smart as Gcreek, but for me i would hate to take so many steps backward to achieve this.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Since when is a Report trying to tell "you" anything, the PM's are simply because there are only 2 mods on here that actually try to do a good job, so it's better to talk to them "personally" than have reports shoveled under the rug. Believe what you want if it gets you through the night, and BTW the PMs are no where near constant only when there is something to actually report.
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Wow did this thread ever go south in a hurry, can't figure out why with the good intentions that I am sure Matt had when starting it. I too donated money to Steve and also Trapman on this site, i haven't received any pics nor do i care if i do or do not get them. I trust that the money was well spent and also thank those involved for their time and effort. Maybe one day we can all be as righteous and smart as Gcreek, but for me i would hate to take so many steps backward to achieve this.
    Well said , I also donated to both and never received any pictures but I never ask for any either . I hope it helped and will do it again .

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    Spy if you weren't such a troll you might be missed. Hope you deleted all your Stupid fringe ultra right Trump videos. I'd continue this but I don't feel good waging a war of wits with the unarmed.
    Lol you the one over here Trolling changed your avatar just before replied to the last deleted thread. Hit and a miss again lol I see you got some TP for your butt hurt.

Pretty obvious who those are with the strategy of attacking and bad mouthing those they disagree or have issue with.
    They have done it consistently on HBC and elsewhere.
    One of the main reasons for the erosion of folks on this site.
    They get banned from one site, for good reason, and simply pop up elsewhere preaching the same agenda and bs.
    Some are sad enough to create an alias and keep spewing the same mantra.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Since when is a Report trying to tell "you" anything, the PM's are simply because there are only 2 mods on here that actually try to do a good job, so it's better to talk to them "personally" than have reports shoveled under the rug. Believe what you want if it gets you through the night, and BTW the PMs are no where near constant only when there is something to actually report.

Oh we all see it, So what is it, report a post or pm’s? Most are answered quickly unless it from .....
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Yes they are, Steeleco and Elk Hound do a great job here. Apparently my post went right over your head, I said I report posts to them via PM, (get it now??) rather than use "report a post" because the 2 Mods I previously mentioned are diligent and take their job seriously. Reports using the "report a post" get "lost" if certain mods see them first.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Spy I changed my Avatar when I did because that was when I found the Trump toilet paper, at least the Idiot is good for something.

Spy I changed my Avatar when I did because that was when I found the Trump toilet paper, at least the Idiot is good for something.
    Thinking of doing the same thing to my Avatar , when I found this great picture .

Last edited by 358mag; 01-20-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Sigh, sad to see you are still around. Bitter and miserable.