Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Tomato/tomatoe. Strickly semantics really. If you moderate as part of your duties the definition still applies. Besides I was just commenting on Butchers post, but as lip ripper stated "words to live by"
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Exactly, if I went over to your site and did this..... I’d be gone for good
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Firstly, I do not own, administer or moderate any sites although I am a member of a few. Secondly if you would be gone it would be with cause I'm sure.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    Firstly, I do not own, administer or moderate any sites although I am a member of a few. Secondly if you would be gone it would be with cause I'm sure.
    Oh god, between you and foxton telling us how we should run our site...any way have a good evening! Or is it morning there? Ahhhh time zones
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Steve, keep doing what you are doing, over time results will show!!

But you did come over here to stir the pot. You and your little click over on the “ other side” are bored stiff since most of the members left because of the terrible moderating and absolute bias and censorship. Iron Nogging ask me the other day why I deleted my stuff over there and I stated the same. So please go back to your sinking ship.
    Steve keep up the good work where can donate and I don’t need pics don’t care if you spend the $100 I will send on beer food **** please do what you want with it. All these people bitching are the problem.

Spy if you weren't such a troll you might be missed. Hope you deleted all your Stupid fringe ultra right Trump videos. I'd continue this but I don't feel good waging a war of wits with the unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Oh god, between you and foxton telling us how we should run our site...any way have a good evening! Or is it morning there? Ahhhh time zones
    Seriously, I reply to a members post and I'm telling you how to run "Your" site (Last time I looked it was Marc's site). If you took it that way maybe it hit to close to home. Besides I'm a member here same as anyone else so I will post whatever I want within forum rules, and so far I don't believe I have broken any.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    But you did come over here to stir the pot. You and your little click over on the “ other side” are bored stiff since most of the members left because of the terrible moderating and absolute bias and censorship. Iron Nogging ask me the other day why I deleted my stuff over there and I stated the same. So please go back to your sinking ship.
    Steve keep up the good work where can donate and I don’t need pics don’t care if you spend the $100 I will send on beer food **** please do what you want with it. All these people bitching are the problem.
    of all the mismatched people to side with.... Spy I still think you need to get out more.... but nailed this!

Seriously, I reply to a members post and I'm telling you how to run "Your" site (Last time I looked it was Marc's site). If you took it that way maybe it hit to close to home. Besides I'm a member here same as anyone else so I will post whatever I want within forum rules, and so far I don't believe I have broken any.

of course not! It’s just the constant pm,s from you and hubby telling us how we should run this site. .true or false?