Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Thanks Steve
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I haven't, that's all that counts with me.

The proof I have seen is a so called BC Ungulate Foundation that as of 6 weeks ago was still unregistered with the BC Societies Act that solicited money last year in the name of funding trappers. Have those funds been claimed for tax purposes?

If you stand back and look at the whole issue it smells very fishy.

BTW, I am saving my posts for reference.
    Once again, nobody cares what counts with you. Now you want to see tax information! Too funny!

PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask. All you offered was bitching so nobody informed you of anything.

You keep grasping at straws trying to force some sort of controversy. Trying to force some sort of division. All because you didn't like that someone was encouraging people to get involved either personally or financially.

All your negativity seems very fishy to me. Maybe you are the one that was feeding the anti hunting/trapping sites the information from HBC? Maybe your motive is to solicit pictures and paperwork to give ammunition to the antis?
    Last edited by Gateholio; 01-18-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Onward and upward ! cheers, and a happy Friday to all !!
    Cheers to that. I think I can speak on behalf of 99.99999% of hunters, ranchers and conservationists when I say THANK YOU for doing the work and passing on the knowledge / inspiration in such a viral manner like nobody else has even attempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Once again, nobody cares what counts with you. Now you want to see tax information! Too funny!

PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask. All you offered was bitching so nobody informed you of anything.

You keep grasping at straws trying to force some sort of controversy. Trying to force some sort of division. All because you didn't like that someone was encouraging people to get involved either personally or financially.

All your negativity seems very fishy to me. Maybe you are the one that was feeding the anti hunting/trapping sites the information from HBC? Maybe your motive is to solicit pictures and paperwork to give ammunition to the antis?
    I don't want to see anything but proof, is that too difficult? Either photos or royalties paid. They can be emailed to me if preferred.

I have already stated what I would do in exchange.

Rather Steve did that than having to ask all the neighbors around that area. Or ask my friends that work for FOI.
    Last edited by gcreek; 01-18-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I don't want to see anything but proof, is that too difficult? Either photos or royalties paid. They can be emailed to me if preferred.

I have already stated what I would do in exchange.

Rather Steve did that than having to ask all the neighbors around that area.

You are very self entitled. You do your very best to attack, you stay on attack mode for a year and now you stamp your foot and make demands for pictures. You aren't entitled to anything.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Grček....

I see " your guys" have been killing wolves... sounds like a few....
    Steve has killed a few as well.. but was more vocal about it... why dont thoes guys work together?
    Im not pointing a finger but.. work together mm ypu g9t the same goals
    Last edited by willyqbc; 01-19-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Great job Proguide, all hunters in BC owe you....I wish I had the knowledge and resources to do the good that your doing..

It sounds to me like GCreek is upset because he didn't get any funds to target wolves. He didn't get any of the help that was offered. He didn't get any snares. GCreek, you were already doing it for yourself. PG66 did a great thing and got trappers who weren't going to target wolves to get out and make a difference for everyone. He gave supplies and educated. I don't care where the money went. Wolves dropped. That's all that matters. Great job Steve, I hope this winter is even more successful than last.

Two concerned hunters with the same goals fighting each other...... I don’t get it.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post
    Two concerned hunters with the same goals fighting each other...... I don’t get it.
    Your not kidding......Im sitting here scratching my head after reading this thread................you would think that all people affected from the predator issues would just be happy to see someone/anyone making a difference regardless of who/where it is in the end its a win win for everyone including the animals

Nog old buddy you get the Shit Disturber Thread of the Year Award
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America