Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    Yes they are, Steeleco and Elk Hound do a great job here. Apparently my post went right over your head, I said I report posts to them via PM, (get it now??) rather than use "report a post" because the 2 Mods I previously mentioned are diligent and take their job seriously. Reports using the "report a post" get "lost" if certain mods see them first.
    It's impossible for them to "get lost" as reported posts go directly to the personal email of moderators and administrators.

More likely what you see happening is that the mods look at your reported post, look at what was reported and decide to not take any action. When a post is reported it will be looked at and appropriate action taken. Appropriate action may include deleting the post, banning the poster, editing the post or deeming the report to be frivolous or personal in nature, and no action taken.

Bottom line- If you report a post, it gets looked at. If no action is taken, it is because it was deemed not necessary for whatever reason. If no action is taken on many of your reported posts, perhaps the post wasn't the real problem.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

If you say so it must be true. Like I said at least there are 2 conscientious mods around.
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Sigh, sad to see you are still around. Bitter and miserable.
    Of course I'm till around. Bitter and or miserable, absolutely not, I just don't like to be attacked over a post that had nothing to do with the attackers in the first place. But then you are fully aware of what you are sticking your beak into.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Cowgirl View Post
    If you say so it must be true. .
    I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Keep believing that if it helps.

IBTL,

Thanks to those who take the time to hunt predators, especially wolves.

A big big thanks to Steve for sticking his neck out and making things happen. It is appreciated by those of us who are out there, and see what the wolves are doing unchecked.

I think all the other stuff in this thread should be hashed out somewhere else. Just my opinion. It’s painful to read.

I can see why the big shot trolls are here just checked their forum top three threads are copies of ones here and two or three active people posting. lmao But they left the evil HBC and made a point! But still can't actually leave. hahahaha. whatever.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I can see why the big shot trolls are here just checked their forum top three threads are copies of ones here and two or three active people posting. lmao But they left the evil HBC and made a point! But still can't actually leave. hahahaha. whatever.
    The pattern easily declares itself.
    Obvious, the same handful perpetuating the same message on thread after thread on multiple sites.
    They think they are messaging.

In fact they are doing the opposite.

They are alienating fellow hunters.

Tribalism at it's finest

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

I think there should be quite time given out to some and allow things to get back on track. If not they aren’t alone in my ignore list.

This one is done.
    Proguide66...... thanks for all you do. I dont know you personally but after all these years I'm pretty sure who you are and what you stand for.