Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Nog old buddy you get the Shit Disturber Thread of the Year Award
    A bit early for that, isn’t it? I wouldn’t underestimate the man’s capabilities. He has a whole year to top this one! Lol.

Arrow Re: ProGuide Update

Point of clarification here. I made reference to bearvalley that may have left some believing that his response to Steve's initial report was in a negative light. Nothing could be further from the truth:

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    “Interesting Mike ( referring to bearvalley)
    This is a direct quote:

"Matt, it’s good to see something getting done down there.
    A couple friends of mine were contracted by government to remove predators in MU 5-3 to help recover California Bighorns in the Churn Creek area.
    With MU’s 5-3 and 3-32 bordering each other and the combined number of wolves removed by both these trapping initiatives, sheep in that part of the province might have a chance.
    Rumour has it that 5-3 is seeing a noticeable increase in sheep recruitment as well.
    Let’s hope these predator reduction programs keep building steam."

And quite apparently he is onside with all involved with predator balance programs.

As for Shit Disturber, that certainly wasn't the reason I posted this thread whatsoever.
    I, among many, saw it as a great "good news" report, and simply wanted to share that on the hunting forums.
    It is obvious who has an issue with that, and who immediately set about trying to disrupt that report, and slander it's author.
    Anyone up for a reward, methinks you can figure who I would suggest it goes too...

Cheers,
    Nog
    Last edited by IronNoggin; 01-19-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Dave Brace, aka Gcreek, is just a little whiner, him and his buddy Mikey have been stirring the shiet on another site. All he does is whine about the Fed, pumps up Chief Poacher Joe as a savior of the moose. Whines about all the wolves killing his cattle, i don't know about everyone else but if wolves where a problem on my ranch i would get off the internet maybe buy a gun and some ammo and get out and do something about it but he is too busy whining to the internet masses and cooking up lunch for Big bad Joe. Gates i had no ides he tried to attack you at your place of work, why is he still on this site, rant over. Proguide if i every have the chance to meet you the drinks are on me.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post
    Two concerned hunters with the same goals fighting each other...... I don’t get it.
    Kind of a conundrum isn't it. I hope someday you might.

If one were to go back to Mr. Isdahl's original post asking members of a this public forum to donate firstly to himself through paypal and then in the name of a yet to be registered non profit society it got me asking questions. Apparently questions were not acceptable. I am still questioning and have now had a few veiled threats thrown in my direction. I am less concerned with the threats because of who the authors are than I still am with the credibility.

And yes, any dead predator is a good one, regardless of who kills them. I have stood by that for years and will die with the same opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxtech View Post
    It sounds to me like GCreek is upset because he didn't get any funds to target wolves. He didn't get any of the help that was offered. He didn't get any snares. GCreek, you were already doing it for yourself. PG66 did a great thing and got trappers who weren't going to target wolves to get out and make a difference for everyone. He gave supplies and educated. I don't care where the money went. Wolves dropped. That's all that matters. Great job Steve, I hope this winter is even more successful than last.
    You aren't quite correct my friend, I did receive a cheque from one of the fine members of HBC. In exchange I sent him a few photos of wolves that died last winter and several of the moose that come to feed in my stack yards.

I did pay out a significant sum for the removal of 13 wolves from my ranch and range last winter and it turned into a good investment as significantly less cattle were lost during the summer of 2018. I am now employing the same professionals to remove the 2 packs that moved in during the late summer. They also removed a calf killing bear in Sept.

I have no doubt some wolves dropped at the hands of Mr Isdahl, seeing only a photo of what was actually several coyotes in a pile leads me to questions that are yet unanswered.

I have the same opinion of the Climate Change money collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    PG66 encouraged anyone that wanted to know where the money was directed to ask.
    First lets get this straight, I am NOT taking sides here just relating my experience. Last year I inquired as to the distribution of funds and method of determination how the funds would be allocated. I got no reply, I decided to donate something anyway. After the EMT was accepted I again requested the information I had previously asked for. Again nothing. I am not against what PG66 is doing, getting rid of wolves is a good thing, but I personally won't be donating anything until The foundation is duly registered as an actual society under the societies act and is accountable for the money they receive. I am not suggesting wrong doing on PG66's part or what others should or shouldn't do this is just my point of view.
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 01-19-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Hey Gcreek i love the photo's of the wolves you got, keep posting em up Dave
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Cool Re: ProGuide Update

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    ... I have the same opinion of the Climate Change money collectors.

Seems to me your "safe place" is calling...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    . Gates i had no ides he tried to attack you at your place of work, why is he still on this site, rant over. Proguide if i every have the chance to meet you the drinks are on me.
    Why is he still on HBC after threatening to have me attacked at work by anti hunters? I guess it’s a valid question

Mostly because nobody really cares about gcreek, as I’ve been saying. I’ve had lots of threats made towards me by people that throw tantrums like petulant children when they don’t get thier way. He’s just one more for the list.

I do think it’s important to remind people of what type of person gcreek is, especially whenever he is trying to attack somebody and impugn thier character.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!