Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ProGuide Update

Re: ProGuide Update

Ha ha. What a rant....

For whatever reason, gcreek felt the need to attack PG66 for encouraging hunters to get involved and donate to their local trapper to do some predator control. Said it was about "soliciting beer money." Not sure why he felt so threatened about funding trappers,, but he did.

gcreek is also the guy who threatened to have the business I work at attacked because he didn't get his way on HBC. He threatened to "expose" to "yuppie" customers that I supported wolf hunting.

Think about that for a second- threatening to attack someone's livelihood because he didn't get to say whatever he wanted on a private website. I just can't muster up much respect for an individual like that.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Just my 2 cents but I would say gcreek has little creditability around here. In my view he is pretty well tanked lol.
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter

I havent been on here since last winter, no time. A member sent me this gross post. I'm here to reply, see below.

“Interesting Mike, how a member continually tries to pick a scrap by posting anecdotal evidence posted by a known user of the wolf bounty system of northern B.C., a person whose so called Canine Efforts netted a couple of pictured wolves and several photos of coyotes. A person who called all ranchers the dregs of the earth,

• ( can you show us the clear text of this? Because this is false. After non stop ankle biting from a miserable INDIVIDUAL who non stop tried to discourage BC hunters from making a difference I was finally forced to say " I dont give a Fck about your cattle, this is about the moose, elk, sheep, deer and caribou, ram your cattle up your ass", is what I CLEARLY posted as a retort to this ONE individuals non stop attacks and berating.
      OH, and take note, the season before ( 2017) I drove 3 hrs one way to help a cattle rancher with his wolf problem and asked for no $$ and drove this one way about 6 times, ( and had never met the ranhcer previously), so NO, you dont get to attempt to pit me against " all cattlemen" you little coward.)

and turned down the possibility of becoming a predator mitigation under BCCA......
      ( caribou decimated, moose depleted in many areas, mule deer being depleted, hunter opportunity being taken away, apparently the BCCA trapping wasn't enough for THE GAME, the reason we rallied HUNTERS WHO WANTED TO HELP THEIR GAME - moron.

Could this possibly be because said expert might have to show proof of success?

( Have many times in the past, easy to find it, shard our success for 2018 with our trusted help).

Quite impressive for some who don’t know the difference, especially one whose accompany hunts border on the edge of illegal guiding!”

( what the actual EFF are you EVEN TALKING ABOUT??? My partner is a builder from LANGLEY you idiot.)

“If others would care to merrily follow what I will refer to as a foul mouthed

( sweet talk will getcha nowhere)

misleading individual
      ( I'm %100 confident my post here exposes the REAL misleading individual),

it is a free country. His partner has admitted only one wolf caught this trapping season and that they are pulling stakes to hopefully have better luck in a new area.
      ( My PARTNER actually trapped a dozen ( or more) for 2018.

As a lot of the sheep country on the east side of the Fraser is owned or used by the cattlemen that he so violently berated last year

• ( um, NOPE, only threw shit back in YOUR face, that was IT, cant fight alone Cindy? Need to mislead people to come help you??),

• I wonder who let him through their gates? I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area.

• ( we NEVER trapped on the east side of the Fraser and NEVER claimed to have ONCE, although we have PERMISSION ).

• If Mr. Proguide is so successful, let's see some actual proof other than piles of coyotes. Talk about me being insinuating

• ( WHAT, are you BLIND?? Further more, AFTER the anti hunters/trappers from Victoria posted HBC posts onto their web site, we went low key and shared numerous dead wolf pics with our strong support. And THEY promised to share with their trusted friends, guess YOU dont count in the above at all, ( maybe move to Victoria)....……….

As Turnagain mentioned, mutual friends of ours have been contracted by MOE for two years previous now to remove predators from the Churn Creek area to help the sheep out.

• ( thats great, cause we never trapped there, too bad you stated earlier in your BS post " we havent noted any less numbers of wolves", guess they need more help, glad they are trying though).

• Could it be that these fellows who I know are extremely successful professionals are more to thank for the increase in lamb survivability?

• See following quote from one of your first sentences in your rant,

• "I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area".

So, which is it? umm, less wolves or more lambs?? (Your credibility has been SMASHED by YOU in this whole epic cowardly rant), make up your mind......either way, we never claimed Churn creek dum bass.

To be truthful, I have never met Mr. Isdahl, nor do I care to. Enough of my respected friends have given me their opinion and that is sufficient.”

• I have not received any flack from anyone, no confrontation, no hatred in any form from anyone but you sweet cheeks, and have never had a problem with ANYONE on this topic nor with any person who is a cattle rancher - EVER. ( nor anyone else for that matter except anti hunters)

Shouldn’t be too difficult to find out how many royalties were paid by your buddy and his partner. All trappers have to pay them.
      YES, very easy, however not so easy for the ones we shot because we DONT PAY ROYALTIES on shot/hunted wolves !! ( oh, and shared the pics, videos with our support).

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the increase in sheep on the Fraser is due to two other individuals than PG.

• See YOUR words from beginning of rant AGAIN, Oh Honest One -

• "I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area"

• ( you need counseling severely)

• I believe PG has caught some wolves. I also believe there was some bs at work when last year’s so called wolf removal became “canine removal” with many pictures of dead coyotes and not many of wolves.

• We clearly addressed this in my reply above.

• PG has been very vocal about hunters and trappers not hiding dead predators from the public, why the secrecy then?

• Again, take note after Victoria's attack, we went low key on the photo sharing on HBC, we messaged to the trusted and AWESOME people who helped, guess you missed that boat by a mile.

There is also the issue of the B.C. Ungulate Foundation that gladly accepted donations last winter. As of 6 weeks ago it still hasn’t been registered with the Societies Act.

• As I CLEARLY and publicly stated, I haven't the time to blow up a new club and stated the door is wide open to hit it, and we haven't discounted the move at this time as we are in talks with another conservation club to jump on the movement. Would YOU like to do it Little One?

• Am I suspicious of bullshyte? You bet I am!”

• Probably not now after you just discredited yourself beyond a level anyone who dislikes you could, good work Skippy !!

• I have called him out on this, and suggested he has well overstepped his bounds.

• How'd that work out for ya?? Now your STILL an idiot, WE WON and made a huge difference and you are sitting in a BIG stinky bucket of DEFEAT, lmao........yes, that means I am laughing my ass clear off at YOU, you little miserable imp.
      You could easily find, copy and paste up the part where you "called him out on this" as well.

• Don’t know what much else to do about the matter at this point….

You could maybe do what you 'did', absolutely NOTHING......
    OK, this will be my last and only reply to this miserable enemy of BC's game. I am kinda pissed I replied, but hey, I AM a natural born fighter, cant help it.
    And guess what? I'll keep going and keep rallying the troops for OUR GAME, someone has to do it.
    If anyone seriously 'thinks' I have done them wrong in any way, has an issue to sort out with me and feel strongly about it? I WILL meet you anywhere, any time to sort it out in any fashion you wish.
    I %100 respect all and try to do GOOD where its needed. IF you have a personal issue with ME? YOU generated it in your head yourself and brought it to fruit some how.
    To date, how many people have contacted me, called me, approached me because I " berated them" in any way? ZERO. "attacked them" in any way? ZERO. Why? because I dont do that, easily proven.
    If YOU attack me? and keep attacking? Its coming back, period, and more than you can handle.....easily proven by the imps rant above. ( and continued sniveling ).
    Man, it must SUCK to loose so fiercely.
    Oh well...........Onward and upward ! cheers, and a happy Friday to all !!

( had to post the rest of my reply here, it was too large).

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Most of us here understand and appreciate Steve's above and beyond efforts.
    Not the case for everyone, for it seems there is always a hater or two.

In that light, the following is what everyone's favorite rancher (gcreek) has to say on the matter:

“Interesting Mike ( referring to bearvalley), how a member (referring to myself) continually tries to pick a scrap by posting anecdotal evidence posted by a known user of the wolf bounty system of northern B.C., a person whose so called Canine Efforts netted a couple of pictured wolves and several photos of coyotes. A person who called all ranchers the dregs of the earth and turned down the possibility of becoming a predator mitigation under BCCA...... Could this possibly be because said expert might have to show proof of success? Quite impressive for some who don’t know the difference, especially one whose accompany hunts border on the edge of illegal guiding!”

“If others would care to merrily follow what I will refer to as a foul mouthed misleading individual it is a free country. His partner has admitted only one wolf caught this trapping season and that they are pulling stakes to hopefully have better luck in a new area.

As a lot of the sheep country on the east side of the Fraser is owned or used by the cattlemen that he so violently berated last year, I wonder who let him through their gates? I know most of them and have heard no word of significant drop in wolf population in that area. If Mr. Proguide is so successful, let's see some actual proof other than piles of coyotes. Talk about me being insinuating...……….

As Turnagain mentioned, mutual friends of ours have been contracted by MOE for two years previous now to remove predators from the Churn Creek area to help the sheep out. Could it be that these fellows who I know are extremely successful professionals are more to thank for the increase in lamb survivability?

To be truthful, I have never met Mr. Isdahl, nor do I care to. Enough of my respected friends have given me their opinion and that is sufficient.”
    Shouldn’t be too difficult to find out how many royalties were paid by your buddy and his partner. All trappers have to pay them.

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the increase in sheep on the Fraser is due to two other individuals than PG. I believe PG has caught some wolves. I also believe there was some bs at work when last year’s so called wolf removal became “canine removal” with many pictures of dead coyotes and not many of wolves. PG has been very vocal about hunters and trappers not hiding dead predators from the public, why the secrecy then?
    There is also the issue of the B.C. Ungulate Foundation that gladly accepted donations last winter. As of 6 weeks ago it still hasn’t been registered with the Societies Act.

Am I suspicious of bullshyte? You bet I am!”

I have of course called him out on this matter. I suspect more drivel will follow...

Any who want the links to this bullshit, feel free to ask...

Cheers,
    Nog

Want a towel for your tears?

For the record, Dan and Kyle Lay removed several packs of wolves in the area your buddy is taking credit for at the beginning of this thread. I doubt any here would doubt their credibility.

I had a visit with Dan this morning on this topic, he knows any wolf trappers or hound guys of note in this province. When I mentioned that Mr. Isdahl was taking credit for the work they were paid for, his first question was who? Then he had a good laugh.

For the record, what others think of me is none of my business. There are quite a few good guys here and I'm ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post

For the record, Dan and Kyle Lay removed several packs of wolves in the area your buddy is taking credit for at the beginning of this thread. I doubt any here would doubt their credibility.

I had a visit with Dan this morning on this topic, he knows any wolf trappers or hound guys of note in this province. When I mentioned that Mr. Isdahl was taking credit for the work they were paid for, his first question was who? Then he had a good laugh.

For the record, what others think of me is none of my business. There are quite a few good guys here and I'm ok with that.

You may want to scroll up to my reply. You are so DUMB, you obviously havent a CLUE where we were trapping, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post

Further more, you have clearly slandered me here while attempting to discredit me with The Lays, as well the BCCA and others. The fabricated quotes you posted about myself can easily be used against you in a court of law and cost you money. I'll give you one chance to correct the BS you have attempted to generate, if you wish to proceed, giver, My lawyer would love to spend your money.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 01-18-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    You may want to scroll up to my reply. You are so DUMB, you obviously havent a CLUE where we were trapping, well done.
    As I suspected, you came out with insults instead of proof. Commendable.

As a matter of fact Carpenter Lake itself is not far as the crow flies south from where Lays were trapping. Also, a friend of mine at Empire Valley, who BTW was trained by Dan is pretty adept a killing wolves. I guess their efforts had nothing to do with the lamb survival the Mr. Lancaster is telling everyone about. Hmmm?

You mentioned in a few posts last winter when you were rallying the troups that hunters and trappers had nothing to hide. Where are the pictures of the wolves you killed??????????

Not that it would matter to an expert like yourself but I have personally been responsible for the death of over 120 wolves in the last 25 years. I do know a spade when I see one....

I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night. If I am wrong, prove me wrong right here!

A rancher manages wolves to to prevent lossed income.
    A hunter manages wolves for saving other wildlife
    A rancher is a hunter
    A hunter is a rancher
    Last edited by rageous; 01-18-2019 at 09:42 PM.

East of Fraser, at the Fraser, Churn Creek, Carpenter lake, Empire valley....You sure are bouncing around the province, grasping at straws, desperate to discredit....

For whatever reason, you are really threatened by someone getting involved with predators and trying to encourage others to get involved too, whatever way they can.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!