Thread: Vortex Crossfire II VS Diamondback

Threaded View

Vortex Crossfire II VS Diamondback

Both of these scopes seem to get pretty good reviews, one of which is a bit cheaper. I'm going to be shooting a realistic max range of 300-350 yards at paper and medium game so I've been looking at the 4-16x50 CrossFire and the 4-16x42 Diamondback. I like the idea of a 50mm Obj. since it stays gray and cloudy here for most of the hunting season and more light is always better right?

I'd like to hear from Crossfire and Diamondback owners about whether or not they thought the Crossfire was satisfactory or whether it really is necessary to go to the Diamondback. I'm not trying to shoot match with this gun, but accurate 1 MOA groups out to 350 yards is necessary for what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks.

And one more question. Can you share your experience what is your favorite hunting pack with trustly loops? I read a lot about loops and found good article https://simplycarry.com/what-are-the...ck-straps-for/ , I didn't know but they are very important for comfortable hunting and traveling. I had eberlestock blue widow and was thinking about getting a new one. So, hope for your help.
    Last edited by Glot; 08-18-2020 at 11:18 PM.

2. Site Sponsor