Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: arrow length

Re: arrow length

Outsyder I also have a recurve that I hope to start to use again do you hunt with yours.

I shoot a little longer of an arrow to keep within my spine for my setup and I prefer my arrows heavier. It's not just all about speed. I also prefer to have the arrow out beyond the grip so there is zero chance of catching a finger (not that it should ever happen but I'd rather not find out)

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    When I lived on the coast I chronographed it at the poco range it was quite a while ago and for some reason 250 feet per second sticks in my head ,I could be wrong.Do you know of a good archery shop in in the Kamloops area.Would like to tune the bow it has been quite a while since I have used it. Thanks for your insight and knowledge.
    There was a fellow that had an archery shop in Kamloops pre WSS. The arrival of WSS shuttered his business and the one out my way went out for a couple of reasons.
    The nearest dedicated shop to Kamloops would be Hardcore Archery in Kelowna. They were a sponser on here, not sure if they are now.
    http://hardcorearchery.ca/proshop/Home.html
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    Outsyder I also have a recurve that I hope to start to use again do you hunt with yours.
    Yes I do.......well, I walk around the woods and hide behind trees and burlap with it!

One stringers I can help you with........actually thinking about getting set up and re-learning about compounds to do it, seeing as most archery stuff in Kamloops somehow ends up my way, especially now we're back at the club and taking the chair again!