Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmmmm 2019..

Hmmmmmmm 2019..

Happy new year..its time to start planning YOUR 2019 dream trips..saw 11 cali rams yesterday south along the Fraser river..havnt seen calies in that area for over 5 years.
    For those trying to contact me..I have lots of messenger contacts etc which I cant access..if I havnt returned your messages thats one of the reasons.
    Good luck planning.
    Cheers
    Srupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hmmmmmmm 2019..

Happy new year Steven....should be a decent year for the ungulates here in region 8 I'm guessing, as our winter has been very mild down here in the south....a lot of my holiday time this year will be taken up with a brothers wedding so, I'm going to have to hunt local mostly which I look forward to hitting the spots I know well...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... good luck to you Steven.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Still haven’t heard all the adventures from ‘18........

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    Still haven’t heard all the adventures from ‘18........
    Surprised? There's always something..
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    No, just a little disappointed. My season is always so dull compared to others. Looking forward to photos more than stories. I like to see the trophies.

Limited time and funds due to a practicum right in hunting season and a very expensive wedding to attend.

Going to be stuck with mostly local blacktail day trips and maybe one or two days for region 3 any buck.

Should have 3 or 4 days in a row to cruise for bear in may with a cheap camp.

Only gonna put in for does in my area and one nearby goat draw for early September. Not gonna put in for other stuff I wont be able to put the time in to.

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    So pleased YOUR life is good, no problems to take prescedence..no illness..injuries..
    I was trying to help where when I could ...

Its easy to just take cheap shots when you dont have what others are going through........

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    So pleased YOUR life is good, no problems to take prescedence..no illness..injuries..
    I was trying to help where when I could ...

Its easy to just take cheap shots when you dont have what others are going through........
    Relax Sruppster. Always with the dramatics. You've posted on here everyday for the last few weeks. Reminds me of one of your sheep threads from years back.

Hope you get well.
    Last edited by HighCountryBC; 01-07-2019 at 08:37 AM.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Hmm.. no use...