Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BC Residential Credential

Re: BC Residential Credential

I’m pretty sure all I register here is better LEH odds so ya no problem spending 2 min for me. Helloooo sheep/elk/moose tags may as well throw in island bear and a turkey

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    Thanks for the thread tigr

mine expired this spring. Deff saved me a headache.

Took me 2 minuites online and 3 days to approve
    I don't like the cropping thing for your drivers L makes for a bullshit time trying to do this if you never have tried to crop your licence tell me how the hell do you do it ??? bunch of bull

I resized my drivers licence from large to small many different sizes and still wont take it on the upload online .
    Last edited by hunter1947; 01-12-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

[QUOTE=northof49;2063586]I have no issue with this. IMO the proof of residency should be yearly instead of every 3yrs.....for obvious reasons. The 5 mins it takes is no big deal at all considering the reason for it

Proof of residency is great, but considering all one must do is submit a photo of thier valid drivers license, I’m not sure why individuals have to do it, when it would be way more efficient and produce far fewer headaches and surprises for resident hunters if BCID and BC drivers licenses were simply automatically cross referenced
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

How does having a BC drivers license that needs to be renewed every 5 years proves that you still live in BC ?

a member sent me a privet message said he would crop my drivers license he crop my license and set it back to me still does not work

I am had enough of this bull trying to get my drivers licence to upload I will go to service BC and get them to do it
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Bump.

Guess who is sitting in a line up in maple ridge service BC with a hoard if refugees because he didn't know this?

Awesome

Went on line Sunday for a Hunting Lisc Renewal, said I needed to present "credentials", scanned Drivers Lisc and sent, next day accepted and all is good.

Thanks for the reminder. Mines expiring this Sept 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    Bump.

Guess who is sitting in a line up in maple ridge service BC with a hoard if refugees because he didn't know this?

Awesome
    Hey bigredchev, I just finished the process online. Took a few clicks and done. Takes upto 3 business days. Fairly easy process

Well that was fast. Just got an email saying to check my fwid online as some changes has been made. Logged in and my residency had been updated.