Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski Bino Service Review

Re: Swarovski Bino Service Review

Awesome to see they stand by what they say, thanks for the post.

Proof you can get excellent service along with outstanding glass, not just the former.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

What is the email address you used to contact Swarovski or mailing address
    thanks Dave

I have owned 3 sets of swaro binos in the last 10 years. I bought all 3 second hand. I have sent all three in for anything from a clean up, to a scratched lens, to an eye cup malfunction. Every time the paid shipping both ways and have never charged me a cent to do any type of repair or cleaning. On the scratched lens they sent me a brand new pair.

I will never own anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Unfortunately my experience was not so good! In 2015 I had a dealer send my 8x30SLC binoculars in for a tune up. These binos were old but only used on 3 trips. Externally they were as new. Anyway what I got back was a new pair(looked to me like a collection of parts they had lying around) and a bill for $232.10 US. What is worse is that in the previous year I had bought somewhere between $5000 and $6000 worth of new Swarovski Optics. Anyway I finally sent a cheque to the dealer as the invoice was made out to his business. The invoice no. was 621283. Should have I paid it, probably not, but I did not want to have the dealer eat it. Obviously Swarovski did not want my business anymore.

Do you have the email address?

So I sent off an e-mail to Swarovski in regards to the binoculars which I had the Dealer send in for a tune up in 2015. As I had all the invoice numbers I promptly got the following response,"In your particular case, the product had sustained damage, necessitating the charge for the replacement on the housings on both barrels of the binoculars". How they got damaged is beyond me. Anyway just something to think about!

My zeiss were received Aug 2, 2018 for warranty, they still have them, just sent another email last week that wasn't returned, when I phone they tell me they'll look into it, you can guess my thoughts on zeiss warranty.

I have a set of Swarovski 10x42 SLC’s - 3years ago they took a bad tumble and hit real hard on the eye cup. Aside from caving in the eye cup they were out of line and you’d see double thru them. Sent them away, got an extremely apologetic email about two weeks later explaining that they had prism damage which wasn’t covered by warranty. Total to fix was $200. I of course said giver, they came back about three weeks later basically brand new. Couldn’t have been happier, awesome service. And they’re f&ckin awesome binos, I absolutely love them.

My nearly 40 year old SLC's were just plain worn out and I cracked a lens. They were to old to be repaired in the US so they were shipped to Austria and came back like new. There was around a $200.00 charge that I could live with. For $5 bucks a year they are good for another 40. Wish I was.LOL