Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski Bino Service Review

Swarovski Bino Service Review

I picked up a new to me pair of swaro 10x42 els in 2018.
    Lense were scratch and scuff free but the eye cups had grit resistance when turning from years of field use.
    As deer hunting was winding down I contacted Swarovski to inquire about sending the binos in for a service overhaul.
    Someone one returned my email immediately,after a couple of emails back and forth I printed out the labels sent to me packaged up the binos and took them to fed ex for shipping.
    The binos were picked up at 2 pm in Kamloops. I received an email the next day at 2 pm that the binos had arrived in Rhode Island. Guess Swarovski doesn't like to loose freight...impressive. This was December 10th during the peak of Christmas mail season.
    The email said I should expect a 4 to 6 week time frame before my binos would be looked at.
    Next email arrived on boxing day...binos were done and on there way back to me.
    They arrived on Dec 31st looking like new with eye cups replaced, new seals throughout. New ocular and objective covers acompanied the binos.
    No charge for any work performed or freight cost either way.
    Thank you Swarovski I'm becoming a believer in your products and service. RB

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Swarovski Bino Service Review

Great service to say the least!

I had the exact same sort of experience when I had to send in my swaros in a few years back.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

WOW that's excellent service, I always use Leica Optics and I can tell you for certain their service is nothing like that, they could certainly take a page out of Swarovski's book, thanks for sharing your positive experience.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

For the money.... they better take good care of you!

Glad they have another happy customer

that's great service. I have experienced Swarovski warranty/repair a few times and they're always top notch
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

My dad gave me his pair of Swarovski binos several years ago. After over 20 years in the field they had begun to fog up in wet weather. Sent them in and they replaced the seals and recharged the gas and sent them back. Within a couple months they were fogging up again. Sent them in again and within a few weeks received a brand new pair.
    Don't Go Ninja'n Nobody, Don't Need Ninja'n!

Yup Went well for me . The tunes them up for me Good . !
    " Never tell me the Odds "

Don't want to hijack the thread but I want to send in mine Swarovski 10 x 32 just for a cleaning and service nothing wrong with them is it worth it sending them in what do you think they will do to them

That's great service and you didn't buy them new. I haven't had to send my Swaros in but Zeiss treated me very well . . . both stand out!
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC