Thread: Youth License (under 18)

Hybrid View

Re: Youth License (under 18)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred128 View Post
    You're probably right. My first call was to the "front counter" line which then put me through to their head office in Victoria to check the records for any previous hunting licences prior to 2016 when it was paper-based. They said I was good to go with my son this year (because I had a licence in 2003, 2018 and 2019*) but I shoulld confirm it with a CO just to be sure. If the government can't get it straight, I doubt any members on the forum would all come to an agreement either.

* when I buy it on 01 Apr 2019.
    Wrong again. You missed a year. “ in not fewer than 3 of any of the licence years pre- ceding the current licence year.” 2003 and 2018 is 2 years preceding 2019. You need one more year.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Youth License (under 18)

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxtech View Post
    Wrong again. You missed a year. “ in not fewer than 3 of any of the licence years pre- ceding the current licence year.” 2003 and 2018 is 2 years preceding 2019. You need one more year.
    Not disagreeing with you at all. I know that I need to include 2019 as well; it's FrontCounter BC that got it wrong which I was only quoting.