Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BC 3D archery shoots 2019

BC 3D archery shoots 2019

Here's the 2019 schedule

http://www3.telus.net/river_rat/3d-2019.htm

I have the Vancouver Island shoots, the Lower Mainland shoots, and the Logan Lake shoot . If you are in the interior, and would like your shoot added, send me an email to freeman@telus.net

Please check for errors or omissions

cheers

Don
    Last edited by Riverbc; 01-04-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC 3D archery shoots 2019

Kamloops 13-14 April. Main 3D for the calendar, there will also likely be at least another one at some point in the year depending on help and the wildfire situation.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC, May long weekend, sat - mon.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsyderBC View Post
    Kamloops 13-14 April. Main 3D for the calendar, there will also likely be at least another one at some point in the year depending on help and the wildfire situation.
    Dang...that's the same weekend as Abbotsford's Chad Davis Memorial shoot.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Yea, with the gun and antique show here as well in April it was that or clash with Merritt.

Work in progress as ever and hopefully we'll iron it out...... gun show is a big one as its the club that hosts that too so we can't use that weekend, which I think is largely clear.

Problem is, clubs don't seem to want to communicate in advance and then clashes would not happen. Hopefully we will deal with this moving forwards

Quote Originally Posted by OutsyderBC View Post
    Yea, with the gun and antique show here as well in April it was that or clash with Merritt.

Work in progress as ever and hopefully we'll iron it out...... gun show is a big one as its the club that hosts that too so we can't use that weekend, which I think is largely clear.

Problem is, clubs don't seem to want to communicate in advance and then clashes would not happen. Hopefully we will deal with this moving forwards
    I hear you Marc. Merritt is now the same weekend as Courtenay, and I won't miss the Courtenay shoot. That's one thing about the Island, they all check with each other, and nothing clashes. Mind you, they're dealing with fewer clubs, and shoots.

Thank you Don for your considerable efforts in providing such a good calendar . Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Thanks, Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbc View Post
    I hear you Marc. Merritt is now the same weekend as Courtenay, and I won't miss the Courtenay shoot. That's one thing about the Island, they all check with each other, and nothing clashes. Mind you, they're dealing with fewer clubs, and shoots.
    We'll be at Courtenay too, its a shame it's at the cost of Merritt as they do a stellar job too.

Hopefully those who are trying to work on these clashes will get effective pretty soon, especially in the interior - 3 on one weekend last year, all in the same catchment area was pretty bad.

We are taking the archery chair here again this year so I can at least do something with Kamloops.

Gee.... what are the dates on the TBBC Rendezvous? Haha. And the NALS?

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Gee.... what are the dates on the TBBC Rendezvous? Haha. And the NALS?
    I added the 20th to the TBBC to make it a 3 days event. I have July 6 and 7, for the NALS, is that not correct?