Hi,

I just registered on the forum yesterday. I am from Vancouver, BC and looking for a hunting instructor and guide. I have never hunted before. I completed the PAL and Core almost 4 years ago, but I didn't have the time to go hunting. I have a good equipment setup and have different rifles and bows with proper scope/accessories setup. I believe I have decent shooting skills and know my firearms well. Also, my car is well-equipped for snow and gravel roads in case that's required.
However, since I am a little old (33 years old) I think it's a little extra challenging for me to get into the field by myself. All my life I have been studying and working and at this point I really regret not getting into hunting earlier in my life when I was younger.
I would like to start by learning to hunt water fowl and when I have more experience then I would like to discover the possibility of hunting big game. I know big game hunting is not easy people need to reach certain experience level before getting into that.
So, I am looking for a mentor and partner who can teach me and help me hunt. I am okay to go hunting in a group as well. And of course I am willing to compensate people for their time and effort.

Thank you