Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheds

Re: Sheds

Nice one Wayne. On the board!

Good job Wayne.
    Glad to see you are out and about and staying busy.
    Glad to see you around here too, on the site again a bit more.
    Cheers BMI

Pretty early eh Wayne? Nice .
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Last years shed in the timber the squirrels got to the G#3 and chewed it somewhat still nice and brown being in the dark timber

Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

--> Wayne your a shed magnet after all these years Eh Hahahahaha good one --- nice little rack yah found for sure --> Congrats and good luck on 2019 hunter -- 47

Jelly -- you can do computer skills also - way better than I can --> I'll be checking this fine thread out now for sure Wayne!

Beauty finds Wayne. You gotta get out there before the squirrels get at them too much.

Nice find Wayne, I'm surprised there's a few dropping, seems a little early for deer....

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Nice find Wayne, I'm surprised there's a few dropping, seems a little early for deer....
    It is really early. A number of whitetail will have dropped but a handful of mule deer at most and certainly no elk for a couple months still. Shedding is much more productive if you leave the animals alone on the winter range. You'll find they are more herded up and sheds are condensed to a smaller area overall, rather than scattered as the animals get pushed around.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

wayne tryed replying to your pm it said you need to clear some space my friend.. Vortex hunter
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    It is really early. A number of whitetail will have dropped but a handful of mule deer at most and certainly no elk for a couple months still. Shedding is much more productive if you leave the animals alone on the winter range. You'll find they are more herded up and sheds are condensed to a smaller area overall, rather than scattered as the animals get pushed around.
    What's a mystery to me is: why do elk drop later? as they rut earlier than deer....