Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Harrison Gong Show

Re: Harrison Gong Show

vortex hunter 2 sounds like i hurt your feelings..

i mean, crack,crystal meth and cocaine... that said i do not believe people should smoke pot and shoot or hunt..nor should they get drunk and shoot with buddies or hunt..
    and a dubbie at lunch is a lot different than a beer at lunch...
    dubbie your high... 1 beer your clear..
    all firearms and all mood altering substence shouldnt be combined espeacially in really busy places.
    only a matter of time tell some garbage shooting idiot kills somebody.
    i grew up hunting sylvester road every saturday,or burma...trust me bud its not the same..
    imagine no garbage...if you saw simeone else your dad new them...and you never shit yourself because someone was sending lead your way.

ps i have harvest many deer and bear up harrison and even off the main road...
    however there are great pockets all over region 2 buy a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post

i mean, crack,crystal meth and cocaine... that said i do not believe people should smoke pot and shoot or hunt..nor should they get drunk and shoot with buddies or hunt..
    all firearms and all mood altering substence shouldnt be combined espeacially in really busy places.
    i grew up hunting sylvester road every saturday,or burma...trust me bud its not the same..
    imagine no garbage...if you saw simeone else your dad new them...and you never shit yourself because someone was sending lead your way.
    No hurt feelings... but beer to weed I agree is a mind mood altering substance and I say no to drugs anyhow so no hurt feelings there , I just dont think beer or weed is any different in my opinion
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

But to answer your other question I actually did have lead fly down range towards my wife and 3 year old son at the time and our dog , and this was up behind the chief in squamish , two guys and a girl with a POS sks well , they sure changed there tune when my 300 win mag went off in the air and I came charging down that cut block. some people are just morons

yes the old indian arm road...
    very busy...

as the sea-sky highway was expanding for the olympics, vancouver hit small town squamish like a freight train.

people shooting at beer cans on branches into cutblocks...very common and sad...you hit the can great where did the bullet go.

first 10k of the mamquam parales valley cliff.
    sadly more closures to come...

yes the old indian arm road...
    very busy...

as the sea-sky highway was expanding for the olympics, vancouver hit small town squamish like a freight train.

people shooting at beer cans on branches into cutblocks...very common and sad...you hit the can great where did the bullet go.
    the bullets hit the bank infront of where the kid and the dog was just starting to run towards and we was above them in a red jeep kinda hard that the didnt notice us above them as they looked up at us before shooting...

scary story...

when i said were did the bullets go typicall idiot shooting at a can on a bush no thought of whats behind

ahh miss read the morons where shooting at a paper target against a stump......

they where also shooting rocks on the bank in front of us .. didn't convince my wife at the time hunting was very SAFE as I always wanted to bring our son out ..