Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trail cams on crown land?

Re: Trail cams on crown land?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Please tell us what should be involved and not be involved in hunting?
    There will come a time when you don't have to ask questions like that! Well hopefully anyways!

I am fairly confident it's tougher to harvest a decent animal you've previously had on a trail cam then just randomly harvest one, on public land anyway. Someone was bragging about killing a moose every year for 40+ years straight with no trail camera? Congrats on such an epic feat on what I believe to be the easiest ungulate in our country to kill Hahahahahahahaha. Bull moose in rut are dumb as shit HA
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    There will come a time when you don't have to ask questions like that! Well hopefully anyways!
    Might I remind you of site rule #"6. There is to be no frowning upon a member for the method of hunting used, or the sex, age of the animal. If it's legal then it's legal no if, and, or, buts!"
    I'm sure there are members here that think scopes offer an unfair advantage.

Game cams is a "MODERN" method that gov't seems to have no issues with, Drones they have already ruled on.

Don't like what you see MOVE ON!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

You are too easy to bait good thing you aren't a fish. FYI bigman look at some of the threads, yes i got a bull moose this year, solo, archery and pushing 60 years of age , the one i got 4 years earlier, same thing so save the hero chit for your boyfriend. Oh and by the way only 1 bull on my cams in a totally different area, have a good day

No my friend I'm dead serious, there is no place in sport hunting for trail cams....I tip over a moose every year for more than the last 40+ years...don't need a cam! LOL...whats the WE BS, a real hunter does it alone!
    Last edited by Piperdown; 01-03-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Sadly you are one that will never learn that as ethical high and mighty you think you are in someone else’s eyes you fall short

please tell me you’re amazing ethics and how your above me because at times I use a game cam so I can strive to meet your standards
    Last edited by Wild one; 01-03-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Just wait 'til they start selling underwater river cams, so you will know which runs have the largest fish....They'll be harder for others to find as well!

Sadly you are one that will never learn that as ethical high and mighty you think you are in someone else’s eyes you fall short

please tell me you’re amazing ethics and how your above me because at times I use a game cam so I can strive to meet your standards
    Patience Grass Hopper....you're awakening is near!

Just wait 'til they start selling underwater river cams, so you will know which runs have the largest fish....They'll be harder for others to find as well!
    Ever hear of an aqua view

thats the one you put on a down rigger, no?
    Ever hear of an aqua view

thats the one you put on a down rigger, no?
    Tv screen cable and cam can use for whatever your heart desires