Thread: Baiting wildlife Issue

Baiting wildlife Issue

Well heres some information that is out there for all to read.
    Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all of you.

http://wildlife.org/wp-content/uploa...aiting06-1.pdf

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Baiting wildlife Issue

Can I ask what your point is to your stance on baiting, are you coming from a conservation concern or an ethical hunting angle, to me they are separate issues.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    Can I ask what your point is to your stance on baiting, are you coming from a conservation concern or an ethical hunting angle, to me they are separate issues.
    Seems the 2 issues collide under the blanket term “baiting.” There is much information available on the subject including many studies. Baiting itself seems to contradict the very meaning of fair chase. Not to mention environmental issues associated.

[QUOTE=bownut;2060553]Well heres some information that is out there for all to read.
    Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all of you.

More LIKE a Troll ! But No one'e Biting ! RJ

There's no problem having a discussion about baiting, as long as it is about BAITING and not about other hunters. Those that want to make disparaging comments towards hunters that legally use bait will find themselves on HBC holiday.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!