Thread: Looking for reference photos for painting a cinnamon winged Teal decoy carving.

Looking for reference photos for painting a cinnamon winged Teal decoy carving.

Working on a Cinnamon wing Teal drake carving and I am looking for reference photos for painting it. We don't have any on this side of the country but I am hoping that you are able to help.
    Thanks
    Gary Taylor
    newguytaylor@gmail.com

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for reference photos for painting a cinnamon winged Teal decoy carving.

Re: Looking for reference photos for painting a cinnamon winged Teal decoy carving.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cinnamon teal in all my waterrfowling in BC mostly green wing with the odd blue wing early in the season
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Google Cinnamon Teal and you should get some sites with photos. I've done this for other spiecies and had good luck. I was able to get enough photos of a sleeping Canvasback to carve one that I was happy with.

Just did a Google search and lots of photos, good luck. Post a photo when your done.

I just sent you a pm. Have instruction for painting a cinnamon teal hen but will have to did through my back issues of Wildfowl Carving magazine for info one the drake cinnamon.

Thanks for info guys I will get it done soon and i'll post a pic or two