Resurect the dead why dont we eh. When a bear charges or attacks you dont have time to decide hmmmm should I use the spray? maybe my gun, or maybe Ill just yell.

SPRAY= 1) If its windy or raining you have to think about which way its going or spray wont work. 2) If its a particularly angry bear it wont work. 3) If the bear is more than 10 feet away it wont work. 4) If its not in your hands have you practiced removing it from the holster/removing the safety clip more than a few times times in the clothing you are wearing at the time? Instinct beats thinking every time because seconds matter. 5) Does bear spray have more than one use? nope.

My Gun= 1) works no matter wind or weather 2) My guns will kill an angry bear or a desperate bear or just a curious confused bear it doesn't discriminate. 3) if a bear is acting not happy a few shots into the ground should do the trick, if it decides otherwise so will I no matter the distance. 4) My gun is always in my hands and I have been carrying them my whole life, thinking comes second. 5) Noise maker, visual intimidation kickin dirt and smacking tress with some lead near a bear gets there attention, lethal force is a given and last makes a decent club. Bear spray has lots of variables I cannot control, my guns have one variable and that is me which I have control over.