Thread: LML bow shooting

LML bow shooting

Where in the lower mainland can I shoot my bow? Unfortunately the Burnaby archery range is still closed. Just wondering if there is somewhere in Delta or Richmond that I can shoot the bow, maybe where guys duck hunt? I installed new strings on the bow and I need to do some tuning.

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LML bow shooting

port coquitlam district hunting and fishing club. I go there almost every weekend. $25 Drop-in fee (only with a member) but great trail range. shoot me a message if you want to go.

I brought an injured bird to the animal rescue place near the Burnaby range three weeks ago and saw people on the archery range.
    Last edited by MichelD; 07-24-2020 at 04:48 PM.

I've renewed at the Burnaby Archery range.
    $25 drop in for the PoCo range? Way, way too expensive.

i used to shoot on river road at a park nobody ever said shot that said that was 16 years agoand i missed home on acreage..i also shot in my new build parkades.downtown richmond and surrey...no other archers ever shot with me but i would have given anybarcher permision any time if theybqhere normall dudes.i dont do city build any more but many associates would say yes as long as you ask properly for access.couple arrows sent at the end of a long day is betterbthan beers,yoga or meditation.

Semiahmoo in Surrey has a good outdoor range.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Maybe $20, not sure. but that is the drop in cost for guests, no drop-ins for members. They have a great shooting range too though