Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cougars On Cam

Re: Cougars On Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    As for the same little handful of antagonizers that snipe from the sidelines, it's just who they are.
    They lack the skills to platform and engage any topic in a meaningful way, contribute nothing......complain and point fingers is the only card they know how to play. Pointless to get mad at a midget for being short.

Quite frankly this approach has chased so many people off of HBC.
    Shame really.
    Simple solution (I have used it for certain members here and on other forums). Click on morons user name. Click “add to ignore list”. Annnnd, done. You don’t have to read the mindless drivel anymore.

Great vids Ourea!

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    You consider a one time pass-through over 5+ years as increasing predation? Al, you are looking really desperate and pathetic with your attempts to cut down Ourea and others on this site. I get that you're frustrated because some hunters have been killing decent bucks by a method you don't agree with while you struggle to adapt. If you don't like it, move on or start your own thread. You're not helping gain support for your side.

I have had a group of 6 cats frequent a camera in one of my mulie areas way more consistently than Ourea has at this particular whitetail spot. This is just on a well used game trail so your theory is out the window.
    Its not my theory people, as a mater of fact more States a Provinces are not allowing baiting. The BCWF has also said that feeding concentrates wildlife and promotes sickness and Predation.
    But hey carry on with the tactics.
    I'm not looking for any support from all you Master Baiters, don't be confused

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Its not my theory people, as a mater of fact more States a Provinces are not allowing baiting. The BCWF has also said that feeding concentrates wildlife and promotes sickness and Predation.
    I don't have a problem with your opinion.
    My issue (and also suggested by another member) is that your opinion "takes away" from this thread.
    Why not "just ignore the thread" if you feel that differently.
    And go and start "another thread" and state "your case" there.
    Then people can go there to "have a debate".
    This was a post started by a forum member for "interested members to see".
    I am fine with your opinion, just not "how you went about it".
    I am sure members like Ourea will entertain you with their thought/opinions on a "debatable thread" if you start one.
    And, it's not just you that is guilty of doing this.
    Hope you can take that for what its meant.
    Not trying to slam you, as I know you care about the future of wildlife in BC.
    I just not always agree with your opinion.
    But I certainly don't agree with doing this stuff in a thread like this.
    Cheers BMI

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    I'm still waiting for a deer to eat any of the 3 apples I set out by a cam. 3 weeks now and they only walked over them. Some would have you believe such things condense deer from all over the valley and mountains on either side into one spot where they are vulnerable to the packs of cougars and wolves that await the deer which will stand still while the preds munch on them.

Funny I have run 5-7 cameras on salt licks every year for at least 6 years. Amazing I have never come across a kill near the cams. You'd think I'd be knee deep in carcasses by now. I had a coyote sniffing a spot where a bunny was chilling out. I should probably inform the biologists of that too. Definitely some wild imaginations out there.

Maybe we could add an anti-hunting section so members (who are not biologists) could have their own place to converse and criticise lawful hunting activities
    Also try pumpkin...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

5 cats crap I hope that's not where I hunt.

Ourea any other neat clips you get bobcat, or lynx coming through. The video quality on the cougars is pretty darn good.

This was a thread that was sharing some pretty cool cougar videos wasn't it?

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Theory?
    Wonderful.

Al, if you need a hand packing in treats to your winter feeding stations let me know.
    I am pretty good at heavy loads.

I am sure these deer you feed, that are compressed down into winter range, are exempt from all the purported challenges you champion.
    Make sense to me.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Ourea any other neat clips you get bobcat, or lynx coming through. The video quality on the cougars is pretty darn good.
    I was getting quite a few bobbies and they were definitely at an elevation band they seemed to prefer.
    I belief I have only got maybe 2 or 3 lynx over the years.
    I admire their appearance and it is a treat to capture them on cam.

Photobucket hurt me.....lost thousands of very interesting pics and videos.

Very cool vids there Ourea, thanks for all the great contributions....man it would be nice to harvest a few of those cats, that pack must eat a lot of venison lol...