Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cougars On Cam

Re: Cougars On Cam

yup.theres 6 in a pack as of q week ago

they are starting to get busted up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Maybe just my computer but the edited version is way to blurry to tell anything do you have a un edited version of the last ones in the open.
    I will dig up the original

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Thanks So much for all you contribute to this site, all this great video that confirms that Bait Sites concentrate Wildlife and increase Predation.
    This is some of the best proof that I have ever seen, and will be forwarding it to all the clubs and the head ministry Bio.
    I also have video of a pack of wolves above Peachland roaming around another bait site.
    Good Stuff.
    Where does it show increased predation the only dead animals I have seen posted from his bait sites were human killed.
    If any thing may show a healthy ungulate population if the cats are all healthy, kittens probable wont survive if no food.
    Last edited by LBM; 12-18-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    I will dig up the original
    Ya interested if can tell what the cats are, were you able to see any of the tracks that could help.

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Thanks So much for all you contribute to this site, all this great video that confirms that Bait Sites concentrate Wildlife and increase Predation.
    This is some of the best proof that I have ever seen, and will be forwarding it to all the clubs and the head ministry Bio.
    I also have video of a pack of wolves above Peachland roaming around another bait site.
    Good Stuff.
    Really Al?

I'm still waiting for a deer to eat any of the 3 apples I set out by a cam. 3 weeks now and they only walked over them. Some would have you believe such things condense deer from all over the valley and mountains on either side into one spot where they are vulnerable to the packs of cougars and wolves that await the deer which will stand still while the preds munch on them.

Funny I have run 5-7 cameras on salt licks every year for at least 6 years. Amazing I have never come across a kill near the cams. You'd think I'd be knee deep in carcasses by now. I had a coyote sniffing a spot where a bunny was chilling out. I should probably inform the biologists of that too. Definitely some wild imaginations out there.

Maybe we could add an anti-hunting section so members (who are not biologists) could have their own place to converse and criticise lawful hunting activities

Quote Originally Posted by rageous View Post
    Really Al?
    Oh Ya for real.

OOPS...I think I accidently entered the RainCoast Anti Hunting Society....my bad!

Originally Posted by bownut
    Good Stuff.

Really Al?

I guess I should tell him this is the first or second video of cats we have got from this location in 5 years.
    Obvious hot bed.

Once again, if stupid could fly some would be a jet.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea