Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cougars On Cam

Hybrid View

Cougars On Cam

Quite the pack

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cougars On Cam

If you look in the background you can pick out a 5th cat.
    Pretty cool.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Yes very cool, nice to see.

A pretty good group of hunters there!

Them cats aren't looking for mice!!

Wow.....group of hunters is right. Deer, moose, whatever....its going down. Cool post.

Thanks for sharing that with us. That is something that one does not usually see given that cougars are quite solitary animals. A family group, mom and her cubs could amount to four, five would be unlikely. Those all seem to be getting along with one and other, perhaps some juveniles that were pushed off from their moms and have taken up strength in numbers.
    The only other time I recall a conglomeration like that was a group of six that were shot out of one old fir tree in the upper part of McLean Creek northeast of OK Falls. That was back in the early '50s. Adam Monk, a game warden at the time, was the shooter. Back then there was a $200 bounty on cougar and game wardens augmented their wages by bounty hunting. That was an exceptional payday for him.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Great video thanks for sharing. I personally have seen four in separate trees, Mom and three kittens. Five is like a pack of wolves. You’d think they would need to kill a deer every day or something bigger every couple of days. Any evidence of prior kills in the area?

Chooooot em!!!!
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Mom with three kits and a tom following are my thoughts