Thread: Grizzlies in the BC High Country

Grizzlies in the BC High Country

Finally got some video editing software that works...this was filmed with my smart phone through a spotting scope using a phone scopefrom 600 yards away in region 6...beautiful bears!! In 2017 with tags in our pockets we were disappointed it was a sow and cub but still awesome to see..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Grizzlies in the BC High Country

Great video. Looks like a decent grizzly
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Wow, thanks for posting.
    One can see why it's called the apex predator.
    Didn't think there would be a live moose calf in the area! You answered it!

We hiked up to what we call the game farm, there was a bull moose grunting and raking, a calf moose went running and there was a sow and cub grizzlies grazing 600 yards away.... Unfortunately we weren't in Disneyland, the calf moose we saw running was killed in the trees by another grizzly bear which we didn't see and happened to walk up on, it was very angry so we left with our lives intact. Although the three of us had Grizzly tags, that day we called it a draw..
    Last edited by mpotzold; 12-14-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Yep in the last 4 years i have basically come to except that i will probably meet my maker at the claws and teeth of one of those *******s. The high country where i hunt us thick with those.

Just saw this, great stuff !
    Arctic Lake