Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadas equalization payments

Re: Canadas equalization payments

What does this have to do with Mainland Hunting?It is nice to see a new approach,lets bash french people and natives at the same time! Grab a gun and hit the range,or just go for a hike. Do something other than blaming all your problems and inadequacies on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    I always said, I am for Quebec Separating, but they have to take all the FN with them!
    i can easy agreed that.. just leave jello in bc..

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    What does this have to do with Mainland Hunting?It is nice to see a new approach,lets bash french people and natives at the same time! Grab a gun and hit the range,or just go for a hike. Do something other than blaming all your problems and inadequacies on other people.
    not a bash on French people as Quebec is more than just French people...it is a bash on the fed government handing out our money to buy votes in Quebec.....the comment on paying off natives is also not racist (but thanks for the virtue signaling) it is a fact that a lot of our tax dollars will be allocated to the natives over the coming decades to hopefully settle the outstanding claims...