Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FWID expires

Re: FWID expires

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I think this is a good thing. Too many people cheat the system by moving out of the province but keeping an address here. This way it will make More residents actually hunting
    Wont change a thing a form of BC id has been needed to purchase a resident hunting license forever basically

I understand your theory but the online system actually makes it easier to cheat because you only have to prove residency every couple years not every time you purchase a tag or license

Re: Check your FWID online

Quote Originally Posted by Island Idiots View Post
    I did that and it didnt work. I will try again. This kind of stuff is so stupid its laughable. Our super smart drivers license cant talk to our super smart hunting license system? What a bunch of dumb assess. Our smart meters probably know more than our MLA's
    Ouch that hurt. Our smart meters probably know more than our MLA's lmao

Thanks for the heads up. Took a few minutes of computer time to upload a photo. The sky isn't falling. It is a new system and I would bet as it improves, automatic reminders will be sent out. Yes I am optimistic. It is probably an oversight and resolved easily.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

What a pain in the ass
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Should go without say, but remember to tell anybody you know that hunts to "log in and check".
    Tell them to pass it on to.

What is a FWID card?

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    What is a FWID card?
    I assume you are joking, but for those who might not understand it is your hunter number, but a while ago they added three numbers to it and changed the name
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneerman View Post
    I assume you are joking, but for those who might not understand it is your hunter number, but a while ago they added three numbers to it and changed the name
    Why would you assume he’s joking? I’ve never laid eyes on a FWID card. All I have is my old hunter number card with my new 3 digits handwritten (by me) on it so I can reference my FWID number if I can’t remember it.

So, is there such a thing as a FWID card?
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Wont change a thing a form of BC id has been needed to purchase a resident hunting license forever basically

I understand your theory but the online system actually makes it easier to cheat because you only have to prove residency every couple years not every time you purchase a tag or license

How would you be able to have a updated BC id or DL if not living here ? You can not have BCDL and be a resident of another province you have to have their DL. I also have not ever remembered giving any other ID to buy a license or tags other than hunters #or possibly my old license.
    Also if you are now buy license and tags online they will have your information

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by landphil View Post
    Why would you assume he’s joking? I’ve never laid eyes on a FWID card. All I have is my old hunter number card with my new 3 digits handwritten (by me) on it so I can reference my FWID number if I can’t remember it.

So, is there such a thing as a FWID card?
    '
    OK fine, but so you know they are not called hunters # they are now and since you got that 3 extra numbers called FWID They did not issue cards so most people wrote their number down as I did too