Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FWID expires

Re: FWID expires

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    Signed into my account the other day. My expiration date isn’t until November but basically says I can’t renew until I’m within a 6 month window of my expiry date.
    good to know, thanks

Does anyone know if you can renew at a Gvt office? If you don't have a BCeID set up?
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

So, took a scan of BCDL, submitted it as a pdf file on Friday, and today, all good.
    Just had to log back in was all.

Mine also Jan 2019 just uploaded my drivers licences onto the site was easy.. I didnt know it expired also fricking stupid what's NEXT LOL
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    good to know, thanks

Does anyone know if you can renew at a Gvt office? If you don't have a BCeID set up?
    You can renew at a "Services BC office" if you have one in your are. Renewing on the website is pretty easy. Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    good to know, thanks

the lady in the vernon office said you can update at dmv

yes, I just spoke with Vanderhoof Goverment Office and you can renew in person. Great news for those who don't have BCeID
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I was at the Services BC office yesterday and they renewed mine for 3 more years, was due to expire Jan 1st

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

just renewed mine. Was easy once I figured out where to find the proper tab on my profile page on the govt website! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

mine wasn't due until nov 15 2019 but I renewed it today so it didn't run out during hunting season...approved in less than an hour

mine was to expire July, 2019. Renewed for 3 years in just over an hour