Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: FWID expires

Re: FWID expires

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    I lost my drivers license. Sell me a moose tag, NOW!
    If they've got your BCDL# on record, you can lose it/have it stolen/etc....and they will still know if your license is valid. (You can also choose one of the other options such as providing your BC Services card #).
    Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good idea to have to show residency. This just seems like a rather strange and ineffective way of doing so. I just don't understand the "send a picture" idea. Why not have us just provide a number of the required document?

And really.....as if I'm ever sucessful in drawing a moose tag...

All the anxiety I had before and durning, watching my wife update my profile, Its done, man i was sweating that one.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    Absolutely! I don't even know where to log on, What a bunch of Bullsh@t, My dad is 85 and likes to hunt a bit still,now he has to go through stupid shit like this is ridiculous!

Just type FWID into a search engine and it should be first one that pops up, then click log in on right side, page changes and then log in, and simple
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."