Thread: MOUNT CARMI Coyote spots? New hunter....

MOUNT CARMI Coyote spots? New hunter....

Just moved here from Ontario and became a bc resident January 1. Going to drive up carmi for some coyote hunting before I move to Merritt in a few months. Never hunted coyote before and am eager to sit and try and call them in. Anyone have any leads on a decent area to set up in? Going to try and set up on the edge of a clear cut on carmi somewhere. Any other calling or hunting tips would be much appreciated! Thank you

2. Site Sponsor

Re: MOUNT CARMI Coyote spots? New hunter....

Do you mean up Carmi Road from Penticton or do you mean up Carmi over by Beaverdell?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Up from beaverdell and past the gravel pit a ways. The farthest I have been is the shooting spot a few kms up past the gravel pit. That's all crown up there I believe.

It's a very long time ago since I went up from that side. If my memory serves me correct, there were some steep and tight turns. Just looked at Google Earth and there are a lot more residences there than the last time I visited the area, when there was nobody living there.
    So not much help here.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"