Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hunter looking for small games

Re: New Hunter looking for small games

you are right at 1:30am I was still trying learn and forgot to mention I bought a shotgun. Stop being a bitch dude Sikbmn

Quote Originally Posted by skibum View Post
    I like that there are people here not as cynical as me and helping him out. A dude with a name like czkdzxwp with one post made at 1:30am mentioning an illegal method of hunting that anyone who has seen an open core book would know is wrong.

Couldn't agree more.

If you can't read the basic rules in the regs, then hunting isn't for you

Quote Originally Posted by czskzxwp View Post
    you are right at 1:30am I was still trying learn and forgot to mention I bought a shotgun. Stop being a bitch dude Sikbmn
    Now you have a .22 and a shotgun you are good to go. Make sure you have all the right licences etc as mentioned above... Lots of places suggested which will help you get started. Part of the fun of hunting is getting out and exploring. It dilutes the experience when you are given all the names of every FSR to check out, so head out, do some hiking, and enjoy.

Just on your last comment: every now and then we get people from the anti-hunting crowd trolling and trying to cause trouble. Some of us are a bit skeptical of a "newbie" asking about situations that are illegal/unethical. Generally, people on this forum are very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. Ive been helped by countless "strangers", so thats the general attitude people take. Coming in new and name calling off the bat isnt going to help you out too much. You have to "pay your dues" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ajr5406 View Post
    Now you have a .22 and a shotgun you are good to go. Make sure you have all the right licences etc as mentioned above... Lots of places suggested which will help you get started. Part of the fun of hunting is getting out and exploring. It dilutes the experience when you are given all the names of every FSR to check out, so head out, do some hiking, and enjoy.

Just on your last comment: every now and then we get people from the anti-hunting crowd trolling and trying to cause trouble. Some of us are a bit skeptical of a "newbie" asking about situations that are illegal/unethical. Generally, people on this forum are very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. Ive been helped by countless "strangers", so thats the general attitude people take. Coming in new and name calling off the bat isnt going to help you out too much. You have to "pay your dues" so to speak.
    He's not being a butch, he's being real. We have s lot of suspects on this site grabbing what ever negative info they can. Time to open your eyes and see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    He's not being a butch, he's being real. We have s lot of suspects on this site grabbing what ever negative info they can. Time to open your eyes and see what's going on.
    I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I don't give people much benefit....this post seems as see-through as a window....