Thread: Yesterday’s lower Arrow lake rainbow

Yesterday’s lower Arrow lake rainbow

Largest of a dozen we caught yesterday. We were using 6 weight rods type 6 sinking line 2 “ apex.

Derek
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D99817B2-CC4A-4DFA-8153-8B95E3FFEE94.jpg  

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Yesterday’s lower Arrow lake rainbow

Nice chubby there db !

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Been a great year for Gerrard's out the upper arrows this year, not by me but some buddies have been doing really well with fish into the high teens. I'm heading out there for a week in late January hope to get lucky...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Normally target bull trout on Arrows and Sugar October through March. Yesterday we decided to strictly target the Gerard’s. Even the smaller ones in the 2 lb range were footballs. Probably would have gotten into a few more of the larger ones if we tried bucktails, but were having so much action on the small apexes we stuck with the. We lost as many as we landed. If the weather cooperates might head again next week.

Ya the boys are getting most of em on hair off the planer boards. The fishinator plugs accounting for a few. I only usually get dollies and small rainbows, hope to change that.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Nice fish, good to know. Will have to hit the lake soon then...
    Live to Hunt...