Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

Re: LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

[QUOTE=Quesnel Kid;2256658]Bumping this thread rather then starting a new one. Like many I am interested in these shelters as they are similar to the Seek outside products and made in Canada!!. For the guys that have some experience with them any comments on durability, pros, cons, lessons learned, would you buy another one or go with something different??

I like mine, use it for back country hunts, also have their titanium stove when setting up in the trees, will buy again if this one goes side ways but still using is every year

Re: LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

[QUOTE=alberta hunter;2259746]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesnel Kid View Post
    Bumping this thread rather then starting a new one. Like many I am interested in these shelters as they are similar to the Seek outside products and made in Canada!!. For the guys that have some experience with them any comments on durability, pros, cons, lessons learned, would you buy another one or go with something different??

I like mine, use it for back country hunts, also have their titanium stove when setting up in the trees, will buy again if this one goes side ways but still using is every year
    here is a trip I made this last weekend, opps can't load a pic sorry