Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

Does anyone have experience using the LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man tipi tent? I am thinking about picking one up this year for a 3 person setup but haven't seen any reviews. The price and weight look great but I am just wondering about durability? Under $800 CAD and looks to come in at around 7.5 lbs with a stove. I really like the idea of supporting a local Canadian business.

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LiteOutdoors Plateau 5 Man

the nylon scares me I want to trade my 14x16 tent for a Esker 9x9 ha ha kind of like taking VISA

Not sure if many reviews will be out yet on these since he just released them and are pretty new. You better be the guinea pig!

Ah, I didn't realize it was new. Thought I just overlooked them. Think I will give it a try. Thanks

they just put up a video on it from there hunting trip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CglX...CpGJDu373-SBXI

Cool, looks like a nice setup. Thanks for the info.

Has anyone tried one of these tents yet? Trying to decide between this and a Seek Outside Cimmaron.

We just bought 3 tents from Luxe hiking gear. Haven’t tested but they have good reviews.

Condensation ! unless that TiPi tent has a real good inner liner you will get lots of condensation in colder- winter type weather .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

My liteoutdoors 5 man tent just showed up, now waiting for spring to set it up, still waiting