Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

Re: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    I'm going to assume that you're being sarcastic...
    Really, is this a serious thread? To get back to the OP, we are allowed to hunt because we provide an easy source of revenue...period.

Some people sayyy I gotta a drinkin problem whaaa, butt like ah I got no problem drankin at tall halllllllll

Jelly Mid Land ----> some people say I hit Rock Bottom --> Cuz I'm livin on the rocks --> Jack n Daniels and Coors Light no stage fright -- I'm a cowboy YeeeeHawwww

With the total number of hunters in BC we actually form a substantial bloc, its just we bicker and in-fight enough to make ourselves almost irrelevant politically. As long as our rights get chipped away gradually enough hunters will think "not my problem" because their favorite MU was not affected by the most recent restriction, and will not speak with a united voice.

One thing resident hunters need to unite and at least try to get along with each others thoughts and suggestions, the Ministry is watching this stuff too.
    HBC is a significant visual site and has a strong following with genuine hunters from Sway Back in 2002 ? Guessing here

Jel -- Moocho information here now so it is history in the making -- Hahahahahahahaha

Wrong question.

What would happen if hunting was banned? Go...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    Wrong question.

What would happen if hunting was banned? Go...
    then it’s open season on everything. Duh!!!
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Anyone that lives south of Hope shouldn't be allowed to hunt north of Hope, unless you are indigenous.
    That’s cool, two dear it is.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Once you hit the Big Bear Snow Shed on the Cog yer into the muley country dahhhhh -- elevation gets higher all of a sudden -->

Up and up to Kammy Double Whammy yer going to Slam Me --

Jeldo -- I gotta a lil more Jack in my Coke now -- a lil more High in my smoke now -- Ask any ol Bar Stool in this town -- i been hikin and huntin around ahhhhhhhhh

Ya we should really shorten all the seasons to one week and have antler restrictions on everything. Maybe one sheep a decade. Get rid of all the youth seasons. There's no game left shut er down. Let the indigenous have what's left...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

264 is at the door folks ---> let's keep all the hunting we got in the BC Regs and LEH for you residents to prosper on --> Don't discourage GOS <------length of time

Jelz Belz -- Orson Wells -- Keep it all -- don't give up on your good ideas ---> inter mingle -- Chris Cringle