Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

Re: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

Why are we NOT allowed to hunt GIVV ME SOME REALISTIC REASON...

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Funny how it’s always the LMers ... the Libtards are taking over the North faster than you most know. One day you’ll wake up and be like WTF ?? 100 mile is the perfect example. The 108 is a hippie and liberal paradise.
    Hey I live in the 108....but you are correct...the 604s are invading..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    From what I hear they are being forced out of the LML by big foreign money? Bet they are driving up your real estate prices...and your property taxes right along with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Sorry for you... ha ha ! I frequent the 103 baby !! Have had a lot of good time in da house .
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    From what I hear they are being forced out of the LML by big foreign money? Bet they are driving up your real estate prices...and your property taxes right along with that?
    Not really on housing prices...just some interesting ideas...apparently bears are our friends and hunting is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by dougan View Post
    then it’s open season on everything. Duh!!!
    Exactly my thoughts

-- Some problems to consider, long gos season and leh -- I can't fix that -- Butt I can fix a drink pour it on strong, make it real fruity or really really strong ------

Jelly Von Fix It! -- I can't fix all the gos problems -- Butt I can fix a drink -- lil more Jack in my Coke now -- lil more high in my smoke nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why are we still allowed to hunt? Well in short its all about the money. 100,000 or so hunters each buying a licence and tags and LEH contribute tens of Millions of dollars to the Provincial coffers (with very little return on our investment). Hunters spend millions of dollars within local economies to pursue their sport (gas, groceries, equipment, vehicles, accomodations, ect...) If hunting was stopped taxes would go up or Govt Spending would have to be cut drastically, which of course leads to lost elections. The Govt would have to explain to all the businesses that supply hunters why their businesses are losing those sources of revenue, which of course leads to lost elections. So even when the game numbers dont really justify having an open season the Govt cant admit failure and close the season. Where do you think the idea of "shared hunts" came from, get more hunters out in the woods spending money without increasing the amout of game harvested. Or southern Reg 6 Season reduced to 3 days, but there's still a season, there's still a glimmer of hope presented to us to get us out to spend money.

Its always about the money.

You got no money -- you got no funny -- as long as your buying we're still tryin -- as long as your spending we'll be lending Hahahahahahaha

Jel Tone --> --SUPPORT your LEH and the GOS --> Buy applications for draws in your area < -- support any leh for new and youth hunters -- buy a chance to get Lucky

----------------------> Teach youth how to apply for LEH so they learn properly <-------------- to get their chance to get lucky on a hot LEH Draw --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-28-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: lLEH can be great apply when you can!