Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

Re: Why are we allowed to hunt still?

It will get cut down huge in the next bit, the lower mainland dictates everything, poor seals with a string around its throat, poor coyotes in the city, bears around town are cuddly... just crazy, but then all hunters just fight, just crazy times and I can see hunting really slowing down
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by two-feet View Post
    With the total number of hunters in BC we actually form a substantial bloc, its just we bicker and in-fight enough to make ourselves almost irrelevant politically. As long as our rights get chipped away gradually enough hunters will think "not my problem" because their favorite MU was not affected by the most recent restriction, and will not speak with a united voice.

That's the one and only redneck attribute that needs to go. After that vote conservative and hunters would be political force running on nitrous

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

I think hunting should be closed totally, there’s nothing left, and with that being said there’s no reason for all you killers to own guns.......

This is how your PM thinks while having his morning coffee and reefer.......
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Even in FUN this thread SUCKS ! RJ

Let's not pretend we know what Justine is thinking weather, we know what we think and we need to think about construction not the history turning to mystery and then discussion is good butt thee emotions run wild like a real wild child. Ok? Hahahahahahaha

Jelly Telly Smelly Belly ---------------------------> What wood Willy Nelson do ? ------> It's 5 O'Clock some where ---let's stay drunk it's a day drunk YeeeeeHaaaawwwww

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    It will get cut down huge in the next bit, the lower mainland dictates everything, poor seals with a string around its throat, poor coyotes in the city, bears around town are cuddly... just crazy, but then all hunters just fight, just crazy times and I can see hunting really slowing down
    Funny how it’s always the LMers ... the Libtards are taking over the North faster than you most know. One day you’ll wake up and be like WTF ?? 100 mile is the perfect example. The 108 is a hippie and liberal paradise.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Funny how it’s always the LMers ... the Libtards are taking over the North faster than you most know. One day you’ll wake up and be like WTF ?? 100 mile is the perfect example. The 108 is a hippie and liberal paradise.

Pretty sad to be honest?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

If this Proportional Representation vote goes to PR we will see even less local representation up north. The province will be run by the LM and more greenie whackjobs having a say.
    Please vote NO to PR and send in your ballots.
    Thank you.

^^^^absolutely.....get it in and SAY NO to PR.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Even in FUN this thread SUCKS ! RJ
    Yup........
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU