Thread: Rifle Cabinets

Rifle Cabinets

Looks like we'll be getting Son In Law another rifle for Xmas / Birthday. Presently any firearms he has stay locked up in our cabin but would like him to have more accessibility to them. Until now Daughter was reluctant to have guns at their house - young kids, crime and such but agrees that with a cabinet it's fine. So now as part of his bonanza, we are looking for a small cabinet, Stack On type or similar. Used to be able to get a 6 rifle ( I know, that really meant 4 rifles ) but seems only "8" rifle ones are available. Anyone know of a manufacturer of a "6" ?? Note, looking for a "cabinet" not a "safe" ??

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rifle Cabinets

You might want to look for an old school locker. These are about the size your looking for.
    Last edited by moosecamp; 11-23-2018 at 12:22 PM.

I had one of the cheap Stack-on 8 gun cabinets once and when we were broken into the crooks had it split open in no time. The cops who investigated it, and there were 4 of them, said it was good for keeping little kids out but that was about it. My second cabinet they tried but couldn’t get into. Not sure on the brand but it was a lot more money and is much more substantial. I’ll check when I get back home.

You know a locker type storage thing is fine ,but a little more substance in my opinion would be better . Just my thoughts ! I have an American Security entry level safe, I think I paid with taxes a little over a 1 grand for it . Bought it from Vancouver Safes in the Lowermainland .Made overseas but the top of the line American Security is made in the USA I think .
    Arctic Lake

Can tire have the 16 gun ones on sell this week think 189.00