Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gang Ranch Boat Launch

Re: Gang Ranch Boat Launch

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Whats theres is theres and Now OURs is theres too ! RJ
    Oh, are we divorcing them??

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I hate having to have this attitude. Im angry as hell as the next guy about the special rules for special people but nothing is going to change. I will adapt to this evolving reality. Its about how far are you willing go. If it is native land and i see a person cutting a gate lock to launch their boat I could not care less. I just have a different solution to the problem.
    The real question is, how far are they willing to go and how far will it be for the rest of us before we rise up to stop them? <10% of the provincial population are now dictating how the other >90% are going to dwell here and 85% of the 90% are oblivious/unaware or think that it will not affect them. Breaking that down to numbers. Approximately 300,000 are dictating to 3,200,000 while 2,720,000 could care less and 480,000 see the problem.
    Consider how much your rights have been extinguished since Trudeau and Horgan have ascended to power and then consider how much further that erosion will be when they score the P/R vote.
    We are in a state of anarchy (a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.) Where a few dictate terms and conditions to the government of many.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Yes the far left are in control right now but the far right is coming. Your right and i agree, ........I am prepared.
    Hunting the promised land

----------------------- > Preparation H ? ------ Hahahahaha

Jeldo Rocka Feldo

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Lol .... I think you confused dino with dano.
    Hahaha yup you are correct twoseven.

Hopefully this shizer, gets sorted out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    ----------------------- > Preparation H ? ------ Hahahahaha

Jeldo Rocka Feldo
    That was funny!!
    Last edited by wos; 11-21-2018 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Spit my beer on keyboard

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    That side of the river is not native friendly during hunting season. Look at all the vehicles left abanded after missing a corner on the way in, looks real pretty doesnt it.
    I have wandered about on the east side of the Fraser, including all around the Canoe reserve,
    for a great many years and have always been treated with respect. In fact some of my interactions
    have been above and beyond many other places in friendship. I once spent a good part of the day
    using my truck with 12000 lb winch to help raise logs for their community center building, and in
    return, got to enjoy a fantastic bbq with everyone, including the kids.
    That was many years ago...has me wondering just what has changed to bring about the unfriendly
    attitudes. Could it be outside radical encouragement, or is it because of too much abuse of the area
    by outsiders?

It's fake news butt people like a fight and make this shit up constantly, thriving on it, like a ciggy ret -- you gotta have one no matter addicted

Jelly -- Addicted to leee ove -- > Robert Palmer <------l addicted and needing another just like dah udder ---

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    I have wandered about on the east side of the Fraser, including all around the Canoe reserve,
    for a great many years and have always been treated with respect. In fact some of my interactions
    have been above and beyond many other places in friendship. I once spent a good part of the day
    using my truck with 12000 lb winch to help raise logs for their community center building, and in
    return, got to enjoy a fantastic bbq with everyone, including the kids.
    That was many years ago...has me wondering just what has changed to bring about the unfriendly
    attitudes. Could it be outside radical encouragement, or is it because of too much abuse of the area
    by outsiders?
    $$$$$ money

If your name is Tippy or Tyler don't be Rockin the Canoe ! Hahahahaha

Jelly Bags -- tippy -- in the Canoe - tippy and tyler too -->