Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Ranch Boat Launch

Re: Gang Ranch Boat Launch

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Dont need a boat launch with my zodiac and 25hp jet.
    That's not the point.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

I'd be worried about leaving my rig at the boat launch after cutting through a gate though, as much as I'd love to!

Not worth going to lock up for! I seen a guy in Kamloops not far from where I live, took it upon himself to do the cops job, got real emotional and lost it then ended up beating a kid with a bat til brain dead, over something he regrets now. In jail protective custody. Should have just called the cops instead.

-- Happens way faster than a person can imagine when your face to face with an adversary -- I'm just sayin not worth it -- say the wrong thing and --EEE Motion

Jello you get swept up in the moment and tempers flare and next thing yah know it's a Donny Brook I'll be Brooks and you'll be Dunn Hahahahaha it's 5 o clock some where
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-21-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Give others their own choice on what they want

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    That's not the point.
    Yes it actually is the point. You cant stop it so we need to adapt. Thats the way it is. The reality is that very few ever really walk their talk, especially on this site so all the BS whining or the empty threats are just ridiculous.
    Hunting the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Yes it actually is the point. You cant stop it so we need to adapt. Thats the way it is. The reality is that very few ever really walk their talk, especially on this site so all the BS whining or the empty threats are just ridiculous.
    You DO Have a POINT as it SEEMs the FN's are getting More & More Control over the Vast out doors and NOT just REZ land OUR land too ! Whats theres is theres and Now OURs is theres too ! RJ

Don't have a boat so I have had no reason to monitor boat launches so where exactly is this? And has anyone emailed the COs and the RCMP and received a response? If it is there to protect the area and it is not going the RCMP and COs will not take it down then weld it shut. No one can use it, give the animals a real break.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

Ive seen pictures. The entire boat launch area is well fenced off. The fence is high quality, stretches for probably quarter mile and is there to stay. Make no mistake, this isnt some haphazard blockade to deter hunters. They put in quite a bit of time to get that fence up.

The phone number on there is canoe creek Indian band and says that you must call and request permission to enter.

I would certainly not want to set up camp and then go hunting and leave my stuff behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
    Don't have a boat so I have had no reason to monitor boat launches so where exactly is this? And has anyone emailed the COs and the RCMP and received a response? If it is there to protect the area and it is not going the RCMP and COs will not take it down then weld it shut. No one can use it, give the animals a real break.
    It's in the corner between churn creek and Fraser river.. close to the main road. It's not going to give animals any peace the area is quite small.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Ive seen pictures. The entire boat launch area is well fenced off. The fence is high quality, stretches for probably quarter mile and is there to stay. Make no mistake, this isnt some haphazard blockade to deter hunters. They put in quite a bit of time to get that fence up.

The phone number on there is canoe creek Indian band and says that you must call and request permission to enter.

I would certainly not want to set up camp and then go hunting and leave my stuff behind.
    Call the CO service and RCMP.
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Ltbullken View Post
    Call the CO service and RCMP.
    Why? I dont care. And i dont even have enough information to know if this is legit FN reserve territory or not. By the looks of that fence I dont think it would be put up unless they were sure it was going to stay.