Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Re: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Just donated $100. Come on guys, it's a hundred bucks, this is what we need to protect hunting in the future.
    KCCO

Lets go guys! We are only at ~$6000. That means at MOST only 60 guys have donated (assuming $100 donations, and nobody has donated more).

To those who have donated - thanks!! To the thousands more who have not - step up!! This is for you!!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Okay to those who haven't donated let's put my donation into perspective. I am recently separated and have had the SH$T kick out of my finances, yet I still deemed this important enough to make a $100 donation happen. Imagine losing our opportunity to hunt in the next decade....I don't think you will be missing the money but you will certainly be missing the hunting or your children will. Consider this an investment.
    KCCO

Its on its way, and as always keep up the good work!
    Last edited by bownut; 11-28-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Okay to those who haven't donated let's put my donation into perspective. I am recently separated and have had the SH$T kick out of my finances, yet I still deemed this important enough to make a $100 donation happen. Imagine losing our opportunity to hunt in the next decade....I don't think you will be missing the money but you will certainly be missing the hunting or your children will. Consider this an investment.
    Good on ya for reaching deep during tuff times Rhyno ! Life will get better trust me I know !
    Arctic Lake

Any were to see what there video or message actual says or do we have to wait till its out.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Ive been there to buddy hang in there, just as AL says it gets better, just takes time partner
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Keep it going guys!

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Any were to see what there video or message actual says or do we have to wait till its out.
    Go to the link to the wild sheep society of bc at the beginning of this thread.

Pretty quiet here today. Back to the top this goes