Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Re: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    Thanks! I was just curious.

Lets put a $100 donation in perspective...it costs more to put fuel in your truck for a day of hunting...and we think nothing of putting fuel in the truck for hunting. Common fellas...lets be honest. Most of us have had bigger tabs at the bar; so get on with the donations already
    Exactly. As I stated before, if a person can afford to hunt, they can afford to donate.

Unless of course we are content letting the anti-hunting activists continue to tell our story for us.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Just donated $100 to the cause. Will donate another $100 when you get your raffle going. Hope some of the "lurkers" and "Looky-Lous" who frequent this site, and gather good info, think about donating. Just go to the WSSBC, don't have to be a member to donate. Don't let our hunting heritage go the way it has in places like Europe, where only the rich hunt.

I Donated $100

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    Is there a target amount? More is better obviously! Just curious as to the amount collected so far?

Looking at the budget to see if I can do another hundred on the second draw...some great prizes! Good on the donors!

Lets keep this going fellas!
    I asked earlier today and they were at about $4000.00 but I’m sure as this builds steam it will grow quickly, no target goal was mentioned, I’m sure this is going to be ongoing.

thanks for your donation
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Just dropped $100, what a great idea.

I can't believe the hunters dropping a $100.oo Loonies all at once like that -- your awesome

J-Kel --> You people truly want to help the sheep in BC -- really cool --

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    I can't believe the hunters dropping a $100.oo Loonies all at once like that -- your awesome

J-Kel --> You people truly want to help the sheep in BC -- really cool --
    Jelly you need to read where the money is going not to sheep but to support all hunters.....even you jelly
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Weather the way you put it -- sounds too good to be true Hahahahahahaha to support all hunters -- Butt I believe you I really do -- HBC knows what's happening

--> I see where your going and it looks possible for sure, it will get stronger and cover more hunter's needs -- as the money grows with interest -->

Jelly - The King is Gone -- Butt he's not forgotten --> All hunters not just some <-- Johnny digs that -- Good luck from me and Rocko dah Jocko -->

Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    Just donated $100 to the cause. Will donate another $100 when you get your raffle going. Hope some of the "lurkers" and "Looky-Lous" who frequent this site, and gather good info, think about donating. Just go to the WSSBC, don't have to be a member to donate. Don't let our hunting heritage go the way it has in places like Europe, where only the rich hunt.
    We don't want our hunting to end up like that ! Let's keep the drive alive !
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 11-27-2018 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    We don't want are hunting to end up like that ! Let's keep the drive alive !
    Arctic Lake
    Couldn't agree more.