Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Re: Hunter Heritage Fundraiser

Even simple things like providing CORE courses at the Universities would be great. I always hear people here (Calgary) say they wish they could hunt.. but that initial barrier can be intimidating. Being able to take the course after a class with a few friends, may be the push some of those on the fence, need.

Don’t stop at universities we need to get into the elementary schools and younger grades before these kids get too embedded in their brainwashing and social engineering. I have mounts that I would be willing to get toured around to help educate these future Canadians.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

My Dad taught grade 5 for years. One of the most anticipated field trips was to the local taxidermist shop where the kids got to see and touch the work. It was a big hit...a huge hit actually. Grade 4 kids would ask to be in my dad's class just because they had heard of the trip!

Years later my Dad runs into former students who say that that field trip sparked their interest in wilderness, conservation, and for some even hunting. Ask his former students what they remember about grade 5 and most will tell you "all the animals and the beehive in the class room" and "that field trip where we learned how big a Grizzly Bear REALLY is!!"

That was 20 plus years ago...bet Dad couldn't get away with that now. Too bad because it was really popular with the kids and many parents.

Back on topic...I'm budgeting for a second donation when the second draw gets lined out. Come on fellas...help lower the odds of me winning the draw!

Let's keep going!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Done, took all of one minute, time to step up guys before we are all f***ed!!! The anti's are winning all the battles! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Done, took all of one minute, time to step up guys before we are all f***ed!!! The anti's are winning all the battles! K
    Thanks f350ps. You’re right. The antis have been winning the battles. We will win the war.

Come on guys! For those who have not donated, consider donating. It's like a Christmas present to future generations of outdoors men and women!

Bumping this up for the ones that haven't donated yet! K

Done and painless.

Thanks for the reminder