Thread: Namibia 2019

Namibia 2019

Im wanting to go to Namibia in 2019,,Im tired of traveling alone,,anyone going or looking for a travel companion? I have outfitter, and am flexable, not looking for a hunting partner,,going Lufthaunsa to Frankfurt,,then Air Namibia to Windoek will be my 3d trip.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Namibia 2019

BTW,, if you are thinking of a first safari,,Namibia is the place to go. Its safe, affordable, and easy to get firearms in and out of.

Make sure you leave time for doing the tourist part. You will find the hunting part is pretty boring in comparison. We did a self guided, self driven safari.

I wish. curious as to how expensive it would be all in though?

Namibian $ are worth about .10 ,so in country is relatively inexpensive. Very good beer. We went in 2014 . Air fare, you can check. we went sardine class. You have trophy fees, outfitter fee and taxidermy fees. They add up.I was asked if I wanted to join a group, but I wasn't doing much OT at the time and declined. The hunting is easy on big game farms. When my hunting partner came back, watching the trip pictures, he hunted and his wife did the tourist thing, she had the much better time. I noticed in one of her stops a camp site. Here is a start http://www.namibia-travel.net/ and https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum...0-Namibia.html

Cost is quite reasonable when you consider the adventure. Im guessing 10,000 for 10-12 days,,depending on who you book with,,and thats 4-5 animals,,whats an elk hunt cost? Been to Africa 3 times now and am hooked! Hunting in shorts,,not wool!!

Drive a used p/u instead of a new one and you can travel the world. And still have money left over. Most people don't realize how easy it is. I would rank Namibia as being safer than the States.

Enjoy your hunt!